Skip to main content

All FNC artists are not doing well?


FT Island
Choi Jonghoon - hidden cam criminal
Lee Hongki - enlisting in September
Choi Minhwan - married & expecting twins

CNBLUE
Jung Yonghwa - enlisted
Lee Jonghyun - left the group after a controversial DM
Lee Jungshin - enlisted
Kang Minhyuk - whereabouts unknown

N.Flying - Kwangjin left the group
AOA - Choa & Mina left the group

-

Pann: FNC is about to flop

1. [+198, -3] The problem of SF9 is they're never becoming popular ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ Chani became popular after Sky Castle, so they could've done well if they released a song like Now or Never right after. Instead, they pooped a big time with Enough and went on an international tour ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ They're the biggest idiots, FNC. There are so many handsome kids in SF9 and the members are funnier than gagmen on variety shows, it's a pity. Well, I can't really blame the agency only since the members don't have a good attitude, either. Those who saw them in real life would know that the members don't have any affection towards their fans at concerts and fansigns ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ A few of them work really hard but some members don't put any effort. I used to stan them but I learned why some idols are not meant to be popular. So I left the fandom.

2. [+94, -1] The problem of SF9 is they're not rising.

3. [+77, -3] There's nothing wrong with SF9, though? I don't think the withdrawal of N.Flying was critical. The real problem is the foreign members leaving Cherry Bullet.

4. [+45, -0] Lee Jonghyun left the group because he was in Jung Joon Young's chat, not because of the DM.

5. [+43, -1] N.Flying has been doing well even after Kwangjin left.

6. [+40, -1] They need to revive AOA. I think there's still an enough potential.

7. [+29, -2] Doesn't FNC have many entertainers like Yoo Jae Suk? They also have actors.

8. [+21, -0] I've seen many agencies but FNC must be the worst agency for singers. All they care about is money. The artists have to promote themselves. No concert video. Crappy music videos. Unclear income division. No protection for artists from baseless rumors. There's a problematic member in every group. Endless international tours without domestic promotions. They don't know how to maintain the popularity ever since FT Island. I can criticize FNC all night.

9. [+20, -0] SF9 could've became popular if they released a song like O Sole Mio after Chani was done with Sky Castle. FNC is an idiot ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

10. [+15, -0] Jung Hae In is in FNC, too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download Time Slip Dr. Jin (kdrama)

TIME SLIP DR. JIN (타임슬립 닥터진) Ep 01 Time Slip Dr. Jin : download  | en Subtitle | watch online Ep 02 Time Slip Dr. Jin : download | en Subtitle | watch online Ep 02 Time Slip Dr. Jin : download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 03 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 04 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 05 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 06 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 07 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 08 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 09 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 10 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 11 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 12...

Goo Hara has a wardrobe malfunction on Japanese live stage

(Her name search trended in Japan after the broadcast) = Instiz : Goo Hara's broadcast accident in Japan - I don't want female idols to wear off-shoulder clothes when they're dancing. Even I get nervous as I watch them... - They should've put transparent shoulder straps since she was gonna be dancing ã… ã…  - I'm so glad the bra didn't fall off ã… ã…  - I hope only good things would happen to her from now on, she's struggling already ã… ã…  - Oh no ã… ã…  It's so professional of her to keep dancing when her dress is falling, though

Lagu Yang akan Dinyanyikan Saat Konser SMTOWN INA!

Ini bocoran lagu-lagu yang akan di nyanyikan saat konser smtown ina nanti. Jadi buat temen-temen yang belum bisa nonton langsung silahkan dengarkan playlist lagu-lagunya di rumah masing-masing T_T Lagu Ceremony