Skip to main content

Daniel Lindemann says his family was against him choosing Korean as his major


Article: Daniel Lindemann, "When I chose Korean as my major, my family opposed it strongly" Joy of Conversation 2

Source: Newsen via Nate

Daniel: "When I chose Korean as my major, Korean wasn't a common major at that time. I could choose other majors with my grades. My grandparents asked me what I could do with the major. I even had no relation to Korea. However, I was certain that this was my path. I convinced my family by telling them that majoring in Korean would allow me to become a professor, translator, journalist, embassy staff, and many other jobs."

-

1. [+643, -40] If my kid chooses Myanmarese as their major, I'd also oppose it.

2. [+358, -7] That's cool!

3. [+340, -16] Actually, if Korean is an unpopular major in Germany, majoring in Korean would guarantee a job there. If the person's Korean is as good as Lindemann's, I think they'd survive in either Korea or elsewhere economically.

4. [+70, -2] He's the most likeable member from Abnormal Summit.

5. [+58, -2] If he just majored in Korean and did nothing else, he would've been hopeless like the elders have said. But Daniel studied hard, came to Korea, and lived hard. At the end, it was a good decision.

6. [+36, -2] I'm a friend of Daniel since he was in school in Germany. A lot of Korean majors were sort of otakus but Daniel was really hard-working and studious. I'm so happy to see him established in Korea like this! When I meet up with my old friends, we all say Daniel is still the same despite becoming a celebrity. I've never heard a bad thing about him. Do well, Daniel!!!

7. [+36, -1] I think he became successful in Korea, though?

8. [+34, -1] If you're their family, you'd also be worried. Daniel succeeded because he took the challenge courageously and lived hard.

9. [+33, -2] Seeing things like this, Germany is the same despite being called a "good country to live in" ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ For Koreans, Korea is the best place to live in ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

10. [+25, -0] Korea is an unpopular country but if you have skills, you can definitely achieve the Korean Dream. There's a lot of countries that you won't do well in no matter how hard you try.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download Time Slip Dr. Jin (kdrama)

TIME SLIP DR. JIN (타임슬립 닥터진) Ep 01 Time Slip Dr. Jin : download  | en Subtitle | watch online Ep 02 Time Slip Dr. Jin : download | en Subtitle | watch online Ep 02 Time Slip Dr. Jin : download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 03 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 04 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 05 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 06 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 07 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 08 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 09 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 10 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 11 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 12...

Goo Hara has a wardrobe malfunction on Japanese live stage

(Her name search trended in Japan after the broadcast) = Instiz : Goo Hara's broadcast accident in Japan - I don't want female idols to wear off-shoulder clothes when they're dancing. Even I get nervous as I watch them... - They should've put transparent shoulder straps since she was gonna be dancing ã… ã…  - I'm so glad the bra didn't fall off ã… ã…  - I hope only good things would happen to her from now on, she's struggling already ã… ã…  - Oh no ã… ã…  It's so professional of her to keep dancing when her dress is falling, though

Lagu Yang akan Dinyanyikan Saat Konser SMTOWN INA!

Ini bocoran lagu-lagu yang akan di nyanyikan saat konser smtown ina nanti. Jadi buat temen-temen yang belum bisa nonton langsung silahkan dengarkan playlist lagu-lagunya di rumah masing-masing T_T Lagu Ceremony