Yeosu was the most visited city in Korea in 2018 with 15M visitors


Pann: The domestic city that had the most tourists last year

1. [+62, -3] There wasn't anything much in the city but it was nice ㅋㅋ

2. [+50, -4] The city is really really nice. I went there twice but I want to go again. I'm not saying there's a lot of things but its bland-but-nice charm is the characteristic of the city.

3. [+44, -4] I went there recently, I had fun.

4. [+31, -0] I think the charm of the city is its blandness, the emotions of Jang Bum Joon ㅋㅋ The travel course of Yeosu-Soonchun-Damyang was really nice.

5. [+24, -0] There are actually a lot of domestic places to travel to. Honestly, they need to do more tourism business.

6. [+22, -0] Yeosu trip is bound to succeed even if you go there just to eat the marinated crabs.

7. [+20, -1] Honestly, Jang Bum Joon should be appointed as an honorary ambassador of Yeosu and get an annual pension.

8. [+19, -0] Isn't it because of the song Yeosu Night Sea?

9. [+17, -0] The city doesn't have a fancy charm but it has its humble, natural charm to it. If you go there without high expectations, you'll enjoy it. I personally liked Hyangilam, the place where Dogyun and Jangmi went to on Heart Signal.

10. [+17, -0] Wow, I didn't expect it to be my city, Yeosu... It's a nice place for travel but to live, nah... I really envy Seoul.

 
Back To Top