Will Bigbang flop in the future?


Pann: Honestly, do you think Bigbang will flop?

1. [+237, -3] I'm a fan that left the fandom. If they have a comeback, they're seriously shameless. What were the members thinking, though? If you get into a controversy, shouldn't you reflect and behave in the future? These idiots keep getting into bigger controversies as if they're trying to set a new record.

2. [+153, -66] I honestly really hate Bigbang but if they release an album, I think it'll do well... I've only seen Bigbang whose fansong was a huge hit like that. It's like the public trusts them for music.

3. [+131, -17] I don't think they'll do well.

4. [+77, -3] No. If they're bound to flop, they would've flopped already. I'm sure everyone will be like "but the song is good~" as they listen to the music ㅋㅋ

5. [+73, -0] If you buy their music, you're proving yourself to be an irrational beast.

6. [+69, -2] What's with the comments? Of course they should flop. People talk about how they've survived through all controversies but the case of Burning Sun is a whole new level. This isn't even comparable to drugs and military. They were distributing drugs and it wasn't even prostitution, it was drugging innocent women for forced prostitution. They're accused of bribing the police, too. It's a set of crimes that was barely found from the entertainment industry. Seungri and YG are in the center of all that.. How can you say people will listen to Bigbang as long as the song is good? TOP was an enough source of hate for Bigbang. If they have a group comeback, they're going to be hated so much.

7. [+65, -2] Having a comeback itself is looking down on the public, isn't it? It'll be hard for a group comeback but I think a few of them will come back as a solo.

8. [+48, -0] I think only Taeyang will come back as a solo.

9. [+43, -2] I pity Bigbang fans... They happened to be stanning kids like that... Bigbang gave me some kind of trauma, so when an idol seems a bit delinquent-ish, I avoid stanning them.

10. [+39, -1] Men will listen to them if the song is good... A lot of Bigbang's consumers are actually men.

11. [+26, -0] If they do well, T-ara will die from the unfairness.

12. [+25, -2] Top comment after 1 year: "I miss OT5 Bigbang ㅠㅠ <3"

 
Back To Top