Transportation cards with BTS members to be sold with limited quantity


Article: BTS T-money cards to be sold at CU convenience stores with a limited quantity of 200K

Source: Hankyung via Naver

1. [+244, -40] I haven't used the public transit in the past years. Seeing transportation cards with BTS members on them makes me want to buy one and use the public transit.

2. [+168, -20] I'll buy one if I touch the card to the card reader and it says, "Beep! Welcome!" with a BTS voice.

3. [+97, -6] I swear it was the growling kids who were popular when I was getting discharged from the military. I guess these kids are the trend nowadays ㅋㅋ

4. [+100, -42] Please don't make things like this... It'll rip off us fathers' money.

5. [+46, -14] I want to buy one but I've already used all of my new year allowance!

6. [+17, -0] Ugh, who designed the card? Why did they have to rip the faces? BTS members' faces themselves are a design.

7. [+8, -0] I use a Doraemon transportation card ㅋㅋ

8. [+7, -0] It doesn't even cost $0.50 originally but they're selling it for over $5...

 
Back To Top