Hwasa's influence & sold out products


Hwasa's song Twit has been #1 on the chart for 2 weeks



Her clips from 'I Live Alone' are #1, 4, 7, 9, 10, 11 on Naver Cast



She used truffle oil when she made jjajjang ramen on 'I Live Alone'. Truffle oil became #1 search and got sold out online



Newly launched 'Hwasa Gopchang' was sold out in 50 minutes, selling 5000 quantities and making $0.3M revenues

-

Pann: Hwasa takes over Naver Cast today + sold out products

1. [+117, -6] Hwasa's influence is really daebak... At this rate, it's an economical effect.

2. [+112, -3] Twit is a really good song.

3. [+90, -4] Everything Hwasa does is so influential, she's in a lot of CFs. She collects thanking trophies ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+24, -0] She's truly picked by the public.

5. [+21, -0] Hwasa must've born with the fate of being a celebrity.

6. [+20, -0] I'm an Army and I found Hwasa likeable at the year-end awards, so I've been listening to Mamamoo and Hwasa's solo. I think they deserve more popularity. On Youtube, most of the comments are from foreigners. They're getting attention overseas, too.

7. [+17, -0] I don't eat gopchang but after watching Hwasa, I dragged my friends and ate gopchang ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Her mukbang makes people so hungry ㅋㅋ

8. [+16, -1] Hwasa's influence is so daebak.

 
Back To Top