Skip to main content

What's the worst confession you've ever gotten?

Pann: What's the worst confession you've ever gotten?

1. [+411, -5] A married guy asked me if I wanted to be his second. I seriously wanted to kill him.

2. [+384, -4] He invited all the girls to a group chat and asked, "Who wants to date me?" No one answered so he messaged them individually and asked if they wanted to date him.

3. [+359, -6] At a school camping, he said, "My dance is for OO" and danced to Taeyang's song ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ I wanted to run away.

4. [+300, -1] I had a seatmate in class. I told him that the class was boring and he said, "Sometimes, breaking away isn't too bad..." I ignored him. In the next class, he suddenly stood up and shouted, "Sorry!!!!" to the teacher. He tried to take me out of the class. I shook him off and he fell. The whole class burst into laughter and called it a drama. This incident got known to the entire school. I wanted to kill myself.

5. [+245, -14] I've never gotten a confession...

6. [+238, -95] On White Day, I got a big Chupa Chups from a guy. He was like, "My mom told me to give it to you" but I didn't even know who his mom was. It still makes me speechless ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ Since then, me and my friends started calling him Candy Man.

7. [+217, -5] His confession was fine but it turned out that he picked a random girl in my class to confess and it happened to be me.

8. [+170, -8] It's not a confession but it gives me goosebumps ã…‹ã…‹ I like Seventeen Wonwoo. My profile picture is Wonwoo and I wrote on Facebook that he's so handsome. One day, a guy who has a crush on me started copying Wonwoo in obvious ways... He pretends to read a book out of nowhere and he talks as if he has a low voice tone. He even copied Wonwoo's ajussi jokes. I wanted to punch him. When my class went to a karaoke, we were singing Manse and he rapped Wonwoo's part so hard but couldn't even sing other parts... Fuck...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download Time Slip Dr. Jin (kdrama)

TIME SLIP DR. JIN (타임슬립 닥터진) Ep 01 Time Slip Dr. Jin : download  | en Subtitle | watch online Ep 02 Time Slip Dr. Jin : download | en Subtitle | watch online Ep 02 Time Slip Dr. Jin : download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 03 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 04 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 05 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 06 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 07 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 08 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 09 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 10 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 11 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 12...

Goo Hara has a wardrobe malfunction on Japanese live stage

(Her name search trended in Japan after the broadcast) = Instiz : Goo Hara's broadcast accident in Japan - I don't want female idols to wear off-shoulder clothes when they're dancing. Even I get nervous as I watch them... - They should've put transparent shoulder straps since she was gonna be dancing ã… ã…  - I'm so glad the bra didn't fall off ã… ã…  - I hope only good things would happen to her from now on, she's struggling already ã… ã…  - Oh no ã… ã…  It's so professional of her to keep dancing when her dress is falling, though

Lagu Yang akan Dinyanyikan Saat Konser SMTOWN INA!

Ini bocoran lagu-lagu yang akan di nyanyikan saat konser smtown ina nanti. Jadi buat temen-temen yang belum bisa nonton langsung silahkan dengarkan playlist lagu-lagunya di rumah masing-masing T_T Lagu Ceremony