Skip to main content

Teenager Category on Pann gets bombarded with Sungjae & Joy posts

Top Panns of Teenager Category:


"Last of Sungjae and Joy"
"Sungjae and Joy are so sad ã… ã… "
"Today's Joy and Sungjae ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹"
"Who's watching WGM ã… ã… "
"Sungjae and Joy"
"WGM... YookJoy"

-

Pann: Stop talking about Sungjae and Joy

1. [+197, -7] When it was EXO's peak and Produce 101, top Panns were spammed and the fans got a lot of hate, so they decided to move to Fan Talk. But the fans of YookJoy doesn't seem to know when to stop. Honestly, a lot of top Panns of Teenager Category and Entertainment Talk are about YookJoy. Those that don't watch WGM and casual fans of Red Velvet and BTOB must've found it uncomfortable. Still, YookJoy fans refused to stop. Sungjae and Joy left the show but the fans are now reposting about their first and last episodes. I'm expecting to see posts like "YookJoy reunites at awards" "Sungjae looks at Joy with sad eyes" in the future.

2. [+182, -10] Agreed. Those that don't watch WGM will find it annoying

3. [+130, -9] True.

4. [+51, -2] I don't even know who Sungjae and Joy are. Why do they keep posting about them on Teenager Category? I'm not curious, you idiots.

5. [+44, -1] Not just YookJoy, but the posts of Joy are just as excessive ã…‹ã…‹ I know that Joy is pretty and nice but I always see posts of Joy in top Panns. They say Joy gets more hateful posts but I don't see them.

6. [+37, -1] I'm a Melody and it's really frustrating. They don't seem to be real fans but they say "Sungjae's ideal type changed a lot" "I can see Sungjae holding back his tears" "Sungjae isn't like that but he changes when he's with Joy" "It's obvious that they have feelings for each other" ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ How can you judge them based on a few minutes of the show?

7. [+37, -1] Go to Entertainment Talk. I'm not interested in YookJoy at all but all the posts about them are annoying.

8. [+35, -0] Along with the YookJoy posts, please also stop with BTS posts ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹



9. [+31, -1] I saw people saying their lives changed after YookJoy. I wonder how pathetic their lives used to be...

10. [+27, -3] Whoa that's too much. Stop it, you delusional shippers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download Time Slip Dr. Jin (kdrama)

TIME SLIP DR. JIN (타임슬립 닥터진) Ep 01 Time Slip Dr. Jin : download  | en Subtitle | watch online Ep 02 Time Slip Dr. Jin : download | en Subtitle | watch online Ep 02 Time Slip Dr. Jin : download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 03 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 04 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 05 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 06 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 07 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 08 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 09 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 10 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 11 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 12...

Pict Shin Bora joins EXO?

Comedian and singer Shin Bora reveals some funny photos of herself! She updated her Twitter with the photos posted here. She mentioned that her stylist must be a huge fan of EXO. She is dressed in red outfit which is quite similar to EXO's fashion, she then edited herself into some photos which cause discussion among netizens, is she good enough to perform with EXO? Download picture Shin Bora joins EXO? pack .zip photo : link

Goo Hara has a wardrobe malfunction on Japanese live stage

(Her name search trended in Japan after the broadcast) = Instiz : Goo Hara's broadcast accident in Japan - I don't want female idols to wear off-shoulder clothes when they're dancing. Even I get nervous as I watch them... - They should've put transparent shoulder straps since she was gonna be dancing ã… ã…  - I'm so glad the bra didn't fall off ã… ã…  - I hope only good things would happen to her from now on, she's struggling already ã… ã…  - Oh no ã… ã…  It's so professional of her to keep dancing when her dress is falling, though