Will TVXQ reunite and appear on TOTOGA?


Pann: Reunited TVXQ on TOTOGA

1. [+138, -12] DB5K is a legend ㅠㅠ

2. [+131, -9] I really want to see them, too ㅠㅠ A lot of fans don't like the idea but a lot of people have memories from the time ㅋㅋ Their reunion is definitely harder than a first generation group reuniting. It would've been easy if their individual promotions and influence weren't this big. Both groups are doing really well and the fandoms are just as defined ㅠㅠ I hope the day comes.

3. [+126, -9] Just like Sechs Kies, it will take them until the 20th year at least

4. [+45, -71] No I don't want to see them. Only stupid fans do, the fans of OT2 and OT3 don't even miss those times.

5. [+45, -5] I really want to see the pearl red ocean...

6. [+42, -2] Honestly, there isn't a group that has amazing visuals, heights, and talents like TVXQ

7. [+42, -2] I might get hate but I think they'll reunite someday. At a military event, Jaejoong and Yunho met and they said hi to each other's parents and noonas. Park Yoochun or Junsu said he wanted to reunite on the stage ㅠㅠ I hope the five of them reunite someday ㅠㅠ

8. [+39, -0] I didn't expect them to split... They were really close...

9. [+38, -4] I might upset OT2 and OT3 fans but I really want to see them perform Love in the Ice and Bolero. If they do, I'm going to go to see them no matter what... I think I'll cry.

10. [+28, -2] The problem is Park Yoochun and Shim Changmin.

11. [+25, -0] Nobody expected Park Yoochun and Changmin to be completely against each other... On old variety shows, Changmin treated Yoochun specially and Yoochun also took care of Changmin a lot.

 
Back To Top