NCT Taeyong gains fans(!) on Instiz

Note: Instiz is a purely fan-based site. Negative comments are not allowed (they get deleted immediately) and the users are mostly teens that are hardcore fans.


"Does this happen every time there's a controversy of an idol's past? On every post, there are sarcastic comments talking about his scamming ㅋㅋ I don't know if it's because he just debuted but people are exaggerating."



"Taeyong's scamming was wrong but the comments on Instiz are so harsh ㅠㅠ It's a wrongdoing indeed but people even diss his looks... I can understand criticisms towards his wrongdoing but why are they being sarcastic ㅠㅠ It's pure hate that's covered with criticisms."



"NCT Taeyong ㅋㅋㅋㅋ His image is completely different from what I had expected. I thought he'd be a fierce character but he's actually so cute ㅋㅋㅋ"
- I watched V app and he was cute ㅋㅋ
- It's my choice to like him, why do they keep mentioning his scamming incident? I know he was wrong but I'm not even shielding him, I'm only calling him cute. But they mention his image-making and stuff..."
- People mention someone's controversy until the end ㅋㅋ My bias' controversy has been mentioned for 4 years ㅋㅋ You can't help it
- Did you watch V app? He's so cute, I'm about to stan him...
- He's really cute ㅋㅋ I thought he and Ten were fierce when I watched the music video but his voice sounds like a baby and he's cute ㅋㅋㅋ
- The OP only called him cute, why are people mentioning his scamming here? Your comments can be flagged, you're not allowed to talk about it on this kind of post.
-- Yes, I flagged the comments
-- I already flagged all those comments ㅋㅋ



"I like Lee Taeyong. I'm confident. I was a fan since he was unveiled as a Rookies. I'm not shielding his controversy. I'm his fan and I know all the criticisms he's getting, I can't believe people are criticizing me... It's sad that I can't even stan my bias."
- I'm confident!!!! I love you Taeyong!!!
- Me too ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why can't we be confident as fans? We're not even shielding him, we just like him



"Why don't they think hateful comments are also a crime? Those that are calling Taeyong a criminal along with sarcastic comments are also criminals."

-

Pann: What we worried about Taeyong has happened

1. [+333, -32] Instiz bitches are fucking disgusting

2. [+285, -12] I really don't understand. I'd understand if they like him without knowing his past but I'm amazed and dumbfounded that people still like him despite knowing his past. He has a past of misogyny, curses, and even scamming. Even though his personality is hidden for now, it'll be exposed in the future no matter what. If I were him, I wouldn't be an idol because I'd feel ashamed.

3. [+222, -190] Well, a druggie and a speed driver who almost killed someone on the road are still promoting. Taeyong's incident happened pre-debut so he has no fans to shield him ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+67, -3] Instiz is a weird site. They defend Taeyong and when Hyunseung was controversial for his behavior, a lot of comments said "B2ST is six".

5. [+65, -0] I read a post about Taeyong and a comment said that fans will soon start defending him. It reminds me of the post.

6. [+60, -0] When I first saw Instiz, I thought all the users were well-mannered because they talked nicely. But I find the site more and more weird... They shield celebrities excessively. They shield every controversy even if if deserves criticisms. Even if it's not their bias, they still shield the celebrity. The site made me suffocate.

7. [+57, -3] I hope they realize that the problem of Taeyong isn't just some pictures of underage drinking and smoking. He committed a crime that affected others. EXO Baekhyun and Pledis Minkyung had iljin rumors because of their underage drinking pictures, but people didn't really mind it because they didn't bully others. Taeyong's case is much worse, he needs to be punished by law.

8. [+51, -0] Taeyong will still be thinking, "They're fucking fat ㅋㅋㅋ They're so ugly ㅋㅋㅋ" as he looks at those fans.

9. [+41, -0] If they like him that much, then they should make lightsticks with bricks

10. [+40, -1] I honestly think Taeyong's past is the worst out of all idols. A lot of idols have iljin rumors and underage drinking pictures. They were indeed delinquents but we can't guarantee that they have a bad personality. Taeyong's past proves enough of his bad personality.

 
Back To Top