Skip to main content

Do you text guys?

Pann: Do you text guys?

1. [+315, -2] I don't even have a guy's number ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+285, -2] I don't text guys but a lot of my friends do. I was flustered.

3. [+176, -5] It's really awkward when I text guys.

4. [+99, -1] I don't even have a guy friend... Am I the only one? Yeah, I must be the only one... My life...

5. [+62, -0] I don't even have a guy friend, fuck. I never text guys except in group chats.

6. [+57, -0] It's really interesting when I see girls texting guys comfortably.

7. [+54, -0] I never did in my 17 years of life.

8. [+51, -2] I ignore them and stay away from them. I don't even get many texts anyways ㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+39, -0] I'm jealous... I also don't text any guys ㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+37, -0] I want to text guys ㅋㅋ My wish is to have guy friends, fuck...

11. [+28, -0] Am I the only one who texts guys? Texting guys is really fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

12. [+26, -0] I even went to a co-ed middle school but I don't contact guys at all. I don't even have their numbers. They're my Facebook friends but all we do is ask each other how we're doing. But my friends text guys a lot...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download Time Slip Dr. Jin (kdrama)

TIME SLIP DR. JIN (타임슬립 닥터진) Ep 01 Time Slip Dr. Jin : download  | en Subtitle | watch online Ep 02 Time Slip Dr. Jin : download | en Subtitle | watch online Ep 02 Time Slip Dr. Jin : download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 03 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 04 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 05 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 06 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 07 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 08 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 09 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 10 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 11 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 12...

Goo Hara has a wardrobe malfunction on Japanese live stage

(Her name search trended in Japan after the broadcast) = Instiz : Goo Hara's broadcast accident in Japan - I don't want female idols to wear off-shoulder clothes when they're dancing. Even I get nervous as I watch them... - They should've put transparent shoulder straps since she was gonna be dancing ㅠㅠ - I'm so glad the bra didn't fall off ㅠㅠ - I hope only good things would happen to her from now on, she's struggling already ㅠㅠ - Oh no ㅠㅠ It's so professional of her to keep dancing when her dress is falling, though

Lagu Yang akan Dinyanyikan Saat Konser SMTOWN INA!

Ini bocoran lagu-lagu yang akan di nyanyikan saat konser smtown ina nanti. Jadi buat temen-temen yang belum bisa nonton langsung silahkan dengarkan playlist lagu-lagunya di rumah masing-masing T_T Lagu Ceremony