Skip to main content

Capitalist idols


Winces & realizes that he's the CF model



(Pretends to eat) "Mm~ Oishi~"



"I don't eat popcorn when I watch a movie"



CF caption: "You're a typical kid who can't watch a movie without popcorn"



Doojoon: "We're with Korea's best portal site Naver"



Yoseob: "Why do you keep massaging me? You've never done this before!"
Doojoon: "To always be with Naver"



(holds up Naver again)



Doojoon: "This is how you should take a selca"
Kikwang: "Look at Naver in the background"



Promotes the shoes
-

Sunggyu's autographs for his solo album


To Melon - Melon for music!



To Mnet - Mnet for music!



To Naver Music - Naver Music for music!

=

Instiz: Capitalist idols

- I love Sunggyu ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

- All of them are so funny ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

- EXO though ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

- They're so cute ã…‹ã…‹

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download Time Slip Dr. Jin (kdrama)

TIME SLIP DR. JIN (타임슬립 닥터진) Ep 01 Time Slip Dr. Jin : download  | en Subtitle | watch online Ep 02 Time Slip Dr. Jin : download | en Subtitle | watch online Ep 02 Time Slip Dr. Jin : download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 03 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 04 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 05 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 06 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 07 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 08 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 09 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 10 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 11 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 12...

Goo Hara has a wardrobe malfunction on Japanese live stage

(Her name search trended in Japan after the broadcast) = Instiz : Goo Hara's broadcast accident in Japan - I don't want female idols to wear off-shoulder clothes when they're dancing. Even I get nervous as I watch them... - They should've put transparent shoulder straps since she was gonna be dancing ã… ã…  - I'm so glad the bra didn't fall off ã… ã…  - I hope only good things would happen to her from now on, she's struggling already ã… ã…  - Oh no ã… ã…  It's so professional of her to keep dancing when her dress is falling, though

Lagu Yang akan Dinyanyikan Saat Konser SMTOWN INA!

Ini bocoran lagu-lagu yang akan di nyanyikan saat konser smtown ina nanti. Jadi buat temen-temen yang belum bisa nonton langsung silahkan dengarkan playlist lagu-lagunya di rumah masing-masing T_T Lagu Ceremony