Skip to main content

BTS' new song 'Young Forever'


Pann: BTS's new song is so good, it made me cry

1. [+150, -5] Taehyung's voice sounds great when he says "forever we are young"

2. [+130, -4] This song is a b-side! The title track will be released on May 2. There will be three music videos, please support them~

3. [+127, -5] I just listened to the song and it's much better than I Need U and Run. It's personal preferences but Run is about the love of youth whereas this song is about not fearing the world. The lyrics have a strong message, the song sounds powerful, and I feel like my hurtful past is getting healed. I hope they continue to pursue this kind of music.

4. [+66, -0] I can guarantee that BTS' youth concept is revolutionary. BTS is youth and youth is BTS... The Most Beautiful Moment in Life is one of the top 5 concepts that I've ever seen.

5. [+63, -0] I'm a non-fan but I wowed as soon as I watched the music video. V's voice sounds refreshing.

6. [+63, -0] Namjoon's producing ã… ã… 

7. [+57, -0] I really approve of BTS. I've been stanning my group for 10 years and I only care about them, but BTS is the only other group that I follow. Their lyrics are so good.

8. [+57, -0] V's high notes though ã…‹ã…‹

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download Time Slip Dr. Jin (kdrama)

TIME SLIP DR. JIN (타임슬립 닥터진) Ep 01 Time Slip Dr. Jin : download  | en Subtitle | watch online Ep 02 Time Slip Dr. Jin : download | en Subtitle | watch online Ep 02 Time Slip Dr. Jin : download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 03 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 04 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 05 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 06 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 07 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 08 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 09 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 10 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 11 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 12...

Goo Hara has a wardrobe malfunction on Japanese live stage

(Her name search trended in Japan after the broadcast) = Instiz : Goo Hara's broadcast accident in Japan - I don't want female idols to wear off-shoulder clothes when they're dancing. Even I get nervous as I watch them... - They should've put transparent shoulder straps since she was gonna be dancing ã… ã…  - I'm so glad the bra didn't fall off ã… ã…  - I hope only good things would happen to her from now on, she's struggling already ã… ã…  - Oh no ã… ã…  It's so professional of her to keep dancing when her dress is falling, though

Lagu Yang akan Dinyanyikan Saat Konser SMTOWN INA!

Ini bocoran lagu-lagu yang akan di nyanyikan saat konser smtown ina nanti. Jadi buat temen-temen yang belum bisa nonton langsung silahkan dengarkan playlist lagu-lagunya di rumah masing-masing T_T Lagu Ceremony