Skip to main content

Blind item 'idol in danger' is about B2ST Hyunseung?


'Idol in danger'
With contract renewal ahead, idol group G is in danger. Member H is being obvious with his own path and insiders say it'll be hard to maintain the group with its original members. H is not talented, but he has severe princess disease and thinks he's the most popular man in Korea. He tells the members, "I'm not at the level to be with you guys." and voluntarily became an outcast in his group. H's looks and talent aren't as good as other members, so his members also don't have a reason to promote with him anymore. Even if the group G renews their contracts, it's likely that H will be absent.

-

Pann: 'Idol in danger' blind item

1. [+65, -0] But who's the "innocent-looking heavy smoker idol" in the bottom of the text? I'm more curious about that ã…‹ã…‹

2. [+20, -0] I'm fucking mad that B2ST became a gossip topic because of one person.

3. [+16, -18] Is Hyunseung untalented though? He can sing and dance, can't he? He even performed on Immortal Song alone.

4. [+14, -0] He must have some pride because he practiced with Bigbang. "I was originally Bigbang. If I got into Bigbang, my level wouldn't be the same as yours." He must have this thought.

5. [+13, -0] This is obviously talking about them

6. [+10, -0] It's obvious...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download Time Slip Dr. Jin (kdrama)

TIME SLIP DR. JIN (타임슬립 닥터진) Ep 01 Time Slip Dr. Jin : download  | en Subtitle | watch online Ep 02 Time Slip Dr. Jin : download | en Subtitle | watch online Ep 02 Time Slip Dr. Jin : download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 03 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 04 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 05 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 06 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 07 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 08 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 09 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 10 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 11 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 12...

Goo Hara has a wardrobe malfunction on Japanese live stage

(Her name search trended in Japan after the broadcast) = Instiz : Goo Hara's broadcast accident in Japan - I don't want female idols to wear off-shoulder clothes when they're dancing. Even I get nervous as I watch them... - They should've put transparent shoulder straps since she was gonna be dancing ã… ã…  - I'm so glad the bra didn't fall off ã… ã…  - I hope only good things would happen to her from now on, she's struggling already ã… ã…  - Oh no ã… ã…  It's so professional of her to keep dancing when her dress is falling, though

Lagu Yang akan Dinyanyikan Saat Konser SMTOWN INA!

Ini bocoran lagu-lagu yang akan di nyanyikan saat konser smtown ina nanti. Jadi buat temen-temen yang belum bisa nonton langsung silahkan dengarkan playlist lagu-lagunya di rumah masing-masing T_T Lagu Ceremony