Skip to main content

Sam Okyere's straight-forward statement to Guillaume


Nikolai: "The biggest holiday in Norway is Constitution Day. People that have a license buy dynamites."




JHM: "Why do they buy dynamites on Constitution Day?"



Nikolai: "Because they want to celebrate it in a big way."



Guillaume: "Dynamites weren't invented long time ago. Can that be called a culture? It's not a traditional culture!"



JHM: "Dynamites were invented 150 years ago. Do you think it's long enough to be considered a tradition?"



Guillaume: "No. I think a tradition should be longer than that. Maybe about 300 years old."



Sam: "You're funny. Canada didn't even exist back then!"



Guillaume: "Well... there were aboriginals..."

-

Pann: Sam Okyere's straight-forward statement

1. [+40, -0] Ah it's funny ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

2. [+35, -1] Sometimes, he acts straight-forward and it's really funny ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

3. [+35, -0] Straight to the point ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

4. [+13, -1] I like Okyere ã…‹ã…‹

5. [+13, -0] Sam572 is cute ã…‹ã…‹

6. [+10, -0] I can hear Okyere's voice ã…‹ã…‹

7. [+2, -0] Exactly. Canada's history itself is so short ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download Time Slip Dr. Jin (kdrama)

TIME SLIP DR. JIN (타임슬립 닥터진) Ep 01 Time Slip Dr. Jin : download  | en Subtitle | watch online Ep 02 Time Slip Dr. Jin : download | en Subtitle | watch online Ep 02 Time Slip Dr. Jin : download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 03 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 04 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 05 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 06 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 07 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 08 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 09 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 10 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 11 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 12...

Goo Hara has a wardrobe malfunction on Japanese live stage

(Her name search trended in Japan after the broadcast) = Instiz : Goo Hara's broadcast accident in Japan - I don't want female idols to wear off-shoulder clothes when they're dancing. Even I get nervous as I watch them... - They should've put transparent shoulder straps since she was gonna be dancing ã… ã…  - I'm so glad the bra didn't fall off ã… ã…  - I hope only good things would happen to her from now on, she's struggling already ã… ã…  - Oh no ã… ã…  It's so professional of her to keep dancing when her dress is falling, though

Lagu Yang akan Dinyanyikan Saat Konser SMTOWN INA!

Ini bocoran lagu-lagu yang akan di nyanyikan saat konser smtown ina nanti. Jadi buat temen-temen yang belum bisa nonton langsung silahkan dengarkan playlist lagu-lagunya di rumah masing-masing T_T Lagu Ceremony