Skip to main content

Park Kyung font


Pann: I just made a big mistake

(Pann talks about sending texts to wrong people)

1. [+164, -4] Why do you use this font though? I feel like it's giving me a psychological disorder

2. [+109, -2] I'm a hardcore stan of Park Kyung but I stopped using this font after a few days ã…‹ã…‹ I couldn't bear with it, I felt like I was getting a cancer...

3. [+90, -1] The font looks like Arabic

4. [+32, -0] Fuck. It's only a font but it makes me mad. I need to calm down.

5. [+19, -0] I thought you erased the actual texts and wrote them by hand with Photoshop. Is this actually a font???

6. [+17, -0] Park Kyung carried this post ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

7. [+15, -0] I'm also using this font and my friends say it looks like ramen particles ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

8. [+12, -0] I'm using U-Kwon font



9. [+11, -0] I'm... a BBC... but... omg... Park Kyung font...

10. [+10, -0] What's with your font? I was wondering for a long time if it's possible to hand-write a text and sent it.

11. [+8, -0] Change your Park Kyung font and show us again

12. [+7, -0] Fucking Park Kyung ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

13. [+6, -1] I really hate that font

14. [+6, -0] I thought you sent random Arabic words to a guy friend you dislike

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download Time Slip Dr. Jin (kdrama)

TIME SLIP DR. JIN (타임슬립 닥터진) Ep 01 Time Slip Dr. Jin : download  | en Subtitle | watch online Ep 02 Time Slip Dr. Jin : download | en Subtitle | watch online Ep 02 Time Slip Dr. Jin : download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 03 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 04 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 05 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 06 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 07 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 08 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 09 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 10 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 11 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 12...

Pict Shin Bora joins EXO?

Comedian and singer Shin Bora reveals some funny photos of herself! She updated her Twitter with the photos posted here. She mentioned that her stylist must be a huge fan of EXO. She is dressed in red outfit which is quite similar to EXO's fashion, she then edited herself into some photos which cause discussion among netizens, is she good enough to perform with EXO? Download picture Shin Bora joins EXO? pack .zip photo : link

Goo Hara has a wardrobe malfunction on Japanese live stage

(Her name search trended in Japan after the broadcast) = Instiz : Goo Hara's broadcast accident in Japan - I don't want female idols to wear off-shoulder clothes when they're dancing. Even I get nervous as I watch them... - They should've put transparent shoulder straps since she was gonna be dancing ã… ã…  - I'm so glad the bra didn't fall off ã… ã…  - I hope only good things would happen to her from now on, she's struggling already ã… ã…  - Oh no ã… ã…  It's so professional of her to keep dancing when her dress is falling, though