Skip to main content

99'er girl group maknaes


Red Velvet Yeri



Oh My Girl Arin



Twice Chaeyoung



Twice Tzuyu

-

Pann: 99'er maknaes of girl groups

1. [+94, -48] She's so cute. I'm a girl but I find her cute ㅠㅠ




2. [+72, -43] Her smile is so pretty ㅠㅠ




3. [+68, -41] Arin is pretty ㅠ




4. [+31, -11] It's my first time of seeing them. Yeri and Arin's visuals are no joke. Yeri has a pretty aura and Arin is cute like a baby. Did something happen in 1999 to have these beauties? <3



5. [+30, -7] She's only 17 yet so pretty




6. [+25, -5] I think 99 line is daebak after 93 and 94!




7. [+24, -2] Chang is so pretty ㅠㅠ




8. [+23, -1] Yeri and Arin look lovely and cute whereas JYP girl group members look sexy and mature. I thought Yeri looked older than her age but she looks younger than the Twice members. All of them are pretty

9. [+15, -2] Tzuyu is my style. Chaeyoung and Tzuyu are so pretty

10. [+13, -5] She's not an idol but AkMu Soohyun! She's cute with a charming voice

사용자첨부이미지

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download Time Slip Dr. Jin (kdrama)

TIME SLIP DR. JIN (타임슬립 닥터진) Ep 01 Time Slip Dr. Jin : download  | en Subtitle | watch online Ep 02 Time Slip Dr. Jin : download | en Subtitle | watch online Ep 02 Time Slip Dr. Jin : download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 03 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 04 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 05 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 06 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 07 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 08 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 09 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 10 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 11 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 12...

Goo Hara has a wardrobe malfunction on Japanese live stage

(Her name search trended in Japan after the broadcast) = Instiz : Goo Hara's broadcast accident in Japan - I don't want female idols to wear off-shoulder clothes when they're dancing. Even I get nervous as I watch them... - They should've put transparent shoulder straps since she was gonna be dancing ㅠㅠ - I'm so glad the bra didn't fall off ㅠㅠ - I hope only good things would happen to her from now on, she's struggling already ㅠㅠ - Oh no ㅠㅠ It's so professional of her to keep dancing when her dress is falling, though

Lagu Yang akan Dinyanyikan Saat Konser SMTOWN INA!

Ini bocoran lagu-lagu yang akan di nyanyikan saat konser smtown ina nanti. Jadi buat temen-temen yang belum bisa nonton langsung silahkan dengarkan playlist lagu-lagunya di rumah masing-masing T_T Lagu Ceremony