Sulli's live Instagram


1. She's not getting back together with Choiza
2. She's not wearing pants
3. She knows she's pretty. "I know I'm pretty. I'm the prettiest."
4. She still contacts Krystal

-

Pann: Summary of Sulli's live broadcast

1. [+80, -68] She thinks she's the prettiest? What an idiot.

2. [+79, -7] I'm tired of Sulli stories. Pann is full of Sulli's face fans.

3. [+76, -4] Krystal is an angel. She still contacts the nuisance of her group.

4. [+46, -3] Was she jealous of the attention Han Seo Hee was getting?

5. [+32, -82] Sulli is so pretty... I asked her to show us her cat and she was like, "My cat? I can't because I'm only wearing an underwear ㅎㅎ" I really like how she's so pretty and honest. I love her.

6. [+27, -6] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Princess disease

7. [+24, -1] There's nothing OK about Sulli except her pretty face. She was asked if she does the laundry and she said, "How can I do the laundry~" She doesn't even know how to do the laundry and the cleaner does it for her. Her thoughts and behavior are so childish compared to her age.

8. [+24, -18] Am I the only one who thinks she's the prettiest in the world? I would've really liked her if she had proper mentality.

9. [+22, -1] I don't care if people praise her looks but I find it brainless when people praise her personality for being free-spirited and confident ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Can you not differentiate between being confident and having no manners? She did lolita pictorials and slacked off her group promotions because she was confident? How low is your self-esteem to envy her mentality? Well, a pretty face is everything ㅋㅋ They call her a modern woman despite acting brainless because she's pretty.

10. [+17, -3] So many Sulli fans... I would stop seeing a friend if they're a fan of Sulli. Sulli fans, please make it obvious that you're her fan...

 
Back To Top