Where can you find your significant other?

Pann: Seriously, where can you find your significant other?

(Pann OP is a graduate of a girls' middle school, girl's high school, and a nursing program)

1. [+241, -1] I don't like blind dates... It's hard to meet someone by chance... I think I'll end up alone... I'm screwed.

2. [+234, -2] I'm a male technologist. Please come down for a blood collecting.

3. [+127, -3] It's worse if you work at a company ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+87, -2] But don't meet people via apps. It's total strangers and you never know what kind of a person you'll meet in this scary world.

5. [+86, -1] How... are you? Are you even born...?

6. [+69, -4] I went to a girl's middle school, girls' high school, and women's university. Can everybody please leave, I want to be alone.

7. [+69, -1] I hope this comment brings me luck and gets me a boyfriend.

8. [+67, -1] If you keep having thoughts on belong lonely and wanting to meet someone, it's even harder to find your significant other. But if you actually give up and live your own life, you find someone who's totally unexpected at a place that's totally unexpected. This was my case ㅋㅋ

9. [+64, -3] I wrote something similar recently ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Instead of staying home all the time, go to clubs or drink with your friends on the weekends, something will happen ㅋㅋ You have to go out to have a chance. It's all the effort.

10. [+59, -1] I work at a duty-free shop and I've never seen a female-dominated site like this in my life.

11. [+58, -2] At least some people have an excuse of graduating a girls' middle school, high school, and university. But me...

12. [+47, -1] I see a lot of campus couples around me... Also, many people find someone at their part-time jobs.

 
Back To Top