New Chinese female SM Rookies


Yiyang (China, 19)



Ningning (China, 14)

-

Introductions:


Goeun (Korea, 17)
Likes to watch movies and is good at drawing



Hina (Japan&Korea, 16)
Likes to walk and is skillful with hands



Yiyang (China, 19)
Likes to travel and is good at cooking



Ningning (China, 14)
Hobby:cooking. Talent:singing. Curious girl who enjoys everythning.

-

Pann: New SM Rookies

1. [+91, -2] They're still casting Chinese kids after all that backstabbing...

2. [+81, -0] Ah... Fire the casting manager



3. [+71, -2] Why do they look the same to me? Did their standards go down or do we not have kids like Yoona or Sulli anymore ㅋㅋ I can't understand why they're still casting Chinese kids.

4. [+23, -7] I think they're fine though?

5. [+20, -0] I'm sorry but they're prettier than the old female Rookies

6. [+19, -1] I don't understand why they keep adding foreign members. Just add more Koreans.

7. [+18, -0] Stop casting Chinese kids. If they want to, then they should only be promoted in China because I don't want to see them in Korea.

8. [+16, -8] Double eyelid surgery looks obvious on both

 
Back To Top