Hyuna at a Paris fashion week


Pann: Hyuna since 4Minute's disbandment

1. [+68, -6] She has a really good body. I can't even imagine myself wearing that... I wonder how many people would actually suit the dress.

2. [+68, -6] Soooooo pretty. Her dress, hair, and herself look really pretty. I wish she'd promote with this kind of concept. Oh, but she wouldn't be able to dance ㅠㅠ

3. [+49, -6] She's getting prettier... Ah, she's a solo ㅠㅠ Please comeback as a solo then...

4. [+30, -20] Her confidence boosted up after getting her tits done ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+27, -6] Her dress is so pretty. I was wondering why she was dressed so innocently but then I saw the side exposure. As expected... ㅋㅋ

6. [+24, -0] I can guarantee that no matter which group she's in, she'll stand out.

7. [+20, -3] Whether she's unlikeable or not, she has this charm that attracts people's attention. She was born to be a celebrity.

8. [+16, -6] Skyrocketed confidence with new boobs

9. [+14, -6] Poor her ㅋㅋ She was the one earning all the money and she split her earnings with the members, but she got all the hate after the disbandment. It's a crime to be pretty.

10. [+13, -2] The dress had a name but it changed to 'Hyuna'. She suits it really well.

 
Back To Top