Kim Min Hee's DC gallery at this moment


I fucking wish she wasn't Queen Min Hee who even ate a fan's popcorn.
I hope a piece of the popcorn got stuck on her teeth.



HSS is family-oriented, though.
He keeps trying to create a family.



This looks so fucked up.
- Why do you keep wearing your glasses on your forehead, you grandpa.
- He can't look at a camera flash because he got an eye surgery. Fuck, I know so much about this grandpa because of Min Hee.



It pisses me off even more because HSS looks like shit.
If he was handsome, I wouldn't have been this upset.
- Why the fuck did it have to be Hong Sang Soo ㅋㅋㅋ
- Exactly. She used to date male gods, where did her high standards go?



If we buy her an iPad, Sang Soo grandpa will be playing Anypang with his glasses on.



We asked for more stanning materials but she left with a bomb.
Fucking bitch...



I'm also pissed at the fact that Hong Sam's career is affected by 3% and Min Hee's career is affected by 230%.
And how can she date someone who's almost reaching his life expectancy? He'll need dental implants after a few dishes of rice cake soup.



Min Hee-ya, you have 3 minutes left.
I told you to break up with him by 4PM.

=

Instiz: Kim Min Hee's gallery at this moment

- Rice cake soup and dental implants ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Look at their jokes ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- It's funny but also really sad and depressing...

- Break up by 4PM ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I love these nonsense jokes ㅋㅋㅋ

- It became a humor gallery

 
Back To Top