Top 5 artists cast at university festivals


1) PSY
2) Mamamoo
3) Dynamic Duo
4) GFriend
5) San E

=

Instiz: Top 5 artists cast at university festivals

- This is unexpected. I thought Epik High and Twice would be on the rank...

- I went to Youngnam university to see Dynamic Duo and PSY and it was so daebak ㅠㅠ It was like a concert.

- Mamamoo for sure ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Every festival poster I see, Mamamoo is in the lineup, no matter what region it is

- A festival is really fun when PSY is there

- I wonder which rank IOI is

- San E goes to a lot of festivals ㅋㅋ I see him everyday

- I wish they'd also cast boy groups ㅠㅠ They say they don't cast boy groups because girls respond to both girl groups and boy groups but boys don't respond to boy groups... There are hip-hop artists, soloists, and girl groups but no boy groups.

 
Back To Top