Is there a road shop that you don't like?

Pann: Is there a road shop that you don't like?

(road shops = drugstore cosmetic brands)

1. [+198, -24] Etude is good cosmetics. Their ingredients are all approved by Amore Pacific. The reason why the CEO of Amore Pacific made Etude is because he wanted to give a cute and lovely makeup brand to his little daughter as a gift. Hera and Sulhwasoo are also made by Amore Pacific. It's a pity that Etude has a negative image because of the package designs.

2. [+143, -8] Nature Republic ㅋㅋ I never use any of their product

3. [+136, -22] Etude. Especially their skin products ruin my skin.

4. [+71, -2] Skin Food. In the past, they promoted their brand with "We don't do discounts because our prices don't have bubbles." But now they're doing discounts, what the hell.

5. [+53, -5] I don't know about others but Innisfree's name sounds likeable. The name sounds natural, green, and fresh. The ads are also refreshing.

6. [+39, -2] The Face Shop... I don't know why but I don't like them.

7. [+34, -0] Tony Moly. It feels like cheap stuff.

8. [+33, -0] Everybody hates Etude. I like Etude because I love princess vibes...

9. [+30, -0] Serial discounter Nature Republic

10. [+29, -6] Innisfree cosplays as environmentally friendly when their ingredients are garbage ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

 
Back To Top