Pict GD and Kiko spotted enjoying time in a chitlins restaurant






G-Dragon and supposed girlfriend Kiko is spotted once again enjoying time at a chitlins restaurant. On November 25, a netizens uploaded a photo on her SNS and captioned,



"After work, I went to eat chitlins with my juniors and what a jackpot? Saw GD with Kiko. Why they look good together. What a disappointment I saw oppa's face twice only. I'm a regular here. Bye, I'll come here often."



In the photo, Kiko's side view is seen as she seemed like smiling widely. On the other hand, GD, who is wearing a black cap and facing his back towards the camera is also seen.



From the look of Kiko, seemed like they are enjoying some quality meal time together.

Download picture GD and Kiko spotted enjoying time in a chitlins restaurant pack .zip photo : link

 
Back To Top