Hyomin has a reunion party with 'Invincible Youth' G7 members




'Invincible Youth' G7 members once again gathered to celebrate Hyomin's debut.



On July 5th, Hyomin updated her Twitter,"'Invincible Youth' family reunited after a very long time!! They congratulated me on my solo debut and even got me a cake...Also today which was filled with memories will be called as memories too right..?? I'm very happy. Next time hope I can meet up with Tae Woo oppa, Shin Young unnie and Hyuna~~♥".



She also shared some photos together Sunny, Hara, Narsha, Sunhwa, Yuri as they were all the members of G7 from 'Invincible Youth' Season 1. All of them were showing their bright smiles while pointing to Hyomin who was holding a sketchbook with "Nice Body" text on it.



In addition, Hyomin is currently promoting "Nice Body" on various music programs.



to download picture Hyomin has a reunion party with 'Invincible Youth' G7 members you just need click picture and save as

 
Back To Top