Naver looks into suing Running Man for plagiarizing the webtoon 'Money Game'


Article: Naver reps, "'Running Man' plagiarized 'Money Game', we're actively looking into taking legal actions" [official statement]

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+629, -11] I watched Running Man yesterday and it reminded me of Money Game right away. How could they have filmed this without getting permission for copyrights?

2. [+538, -12] They're doing whatever they want. The writer and the staff are robbers.

3. [+515, -68] Is Running Man even fun? I've never found the show funny, I can't believe the show is still airing... Am I the only one ㅠㅠ

4. [+38, -0] This webtoon is going to be made into a movie and yet a variety show spoiled the story? Great job~ ugh

5. [+27, -0] How can a public channel not have a sense of copyrights... They should be embarrassed. Are they robbers?

6. [+27, -1] Ugh, the staff's so stupid... Apologize to the webtoon writer and the Running Man members.

7. [+23, -1] I've always found Yoo Jae Suk too good to be on this show... Why is he doing this...

8. [+21, -0] Let's sue them.

9. [+19, -0] If they don't get caught, they'll bury it. If they get caught, they'll apologize. It happens all the time.

10. [+18, -0] I'm very disappointed with Running Man.

 
Back To Top