Skip to main content

Will 2017 be the year of YG?

Pann: I carefully predict that 2017 will be the year of YG

1. [+85, -2] GD's solo releases are just daebak. A concept like Crooked is good and also concepts like Black and That xx. Personally, Black is my favorite. The lyrics are also amazing.

2. [+72, -6] Ratings for MAMA will go up since GD's gonna be there ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+66, -2] Akdong Musician started off in January. Winner just came back (they have two more). Seems like Black Pink will comeback soon. iKON will also have a comeback. GD and Taeyang's solos are planned. This is daebak enough but it'll be over if PSY, Lee Hi, or Epik High also comes back.

4. [+30, -0] They're perfect except Yang Hyun Suk. YG bragged about debuting a new boy group with Bang Yedam this year but I'm sure they'll debut after 3~4 years ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+28, -0] The digital chart will go insane if Godbang members have solo comebacks ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They break the records with every new release. I wonder how far they'll go.

6. [+22, -0] Honestly, G-Dragon will easily win MAMA's daesang if he has a solo comeback. In 2013, he won the artist of the year and 4 other awards as a soloist ㅋㅋㅋ He's amazing ㅋㅋㅋㅋ His songs are always good so I trust to listen to him.

7. [+20, -0] Winner came back on a battlefield and they're doing really well... April is seriously a battlefield ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I hope YG artists keep coming back after them~~

8. [+16, -1] Sechs Kies is also having a comeback, right?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download Time Slip Dr. Jin (kdrama)

TIME SLIP DR. JIN (타임슬립 닥터진) Ep 01 Time Slip Dr. Jin : download  | en Subtitle | watch online Ep 02 Time Slip Dr. Jin : download | en Subtitle | watch online Ep 02 Time Slip Dr. Jin : download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 03 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 04 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 05 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 06 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 07 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 08 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 09 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 10 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 11 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 12...

Goo Hara has a wardrobe malfunction on Japanese live stage

(Her name search trended in Japan after the broadcast) = Instiz : Goo Hara's broadcast accident in Japan - I don't want female idols to wear off-shoulder clothes when they're dancing. Even I get nervous as I watch them... - They should've put transparent shoulder straps since she was gonna be dancing ㅠㅠ - I'm so glad the bra didn't fall off ㅠㅠ - I hope only good things would happen to her from now on, she's struggling already ㅠㅠ - Oh no ㅠㅠ It's so professional of her to keep dancing when her dress is falling, though

Lagu Yang akan Dinyanyikan Saat Konser SMTOWN INA!

Ini bocoran lagu-lagu yang akan di nyanyikan saat konser smtown ina nanti. Jadi buat temen-temen yang belum bisa nonton langsung silahkan dengarkan playlist lagu-lagunya di rumah masing-masing T_T Lagu Ceremony