Skip to main content

What's the most unique experience you've had?

Pann: Write down the most unique experience you've had

1. [+133, -2] My friend told me that Lee Myung Bak (ex-president) patted her head when she was little ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+128, -0] Did you guys watch Infinity Challenge members and non-celebrities playing Overwatch? I was one of them ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I was so shocked when I watched the broadcast.

3. [+96, -1] A stingray costume was a trend when I used to be super skinny. I was wearing it on my way to school. It was so windy and I flew for two seconds ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+87, -1] I went on a trip to Japan with my family. We found a food that was white and long and it was 100 yen. I took a bite and it tasted terrible, so I told my mom that I didn't want to eat it. She told me to eat it still because it's a new experience. So I kept on eating as we were walking by the lake, and I saw three Japanese people feeding the catfishes with it...

5. [+71, -2] Hong Seok Chun kissed on my head when I went to see Comedy Big League.

6. [+64, -2] I had a handshake with Park Geun Hye. I still disinfect my hands everyday.

7. [+57, -8] I went outside to see my friend and there was an outdoor fansign going on. I went to watch but I had never seen that idol group before. I looked around and turned to leave. I heard someone saying, "Don't go~~~ No~~~" I turned around and he was talking to me. I later found out that he was BTS V. I also remember a grandma dragging her groceries and passing by the group. It's really interesting how BTS is popular now.

8. [+55, -3] Do you guys know the entertainer Song Eun Yi? I ran into her at a cold noodle restaurant when I was in elementary school ㅋㅋㅋㅋ We did a highfive ㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+46, -3] I was in a public bathroom and someone next to my stall was pooping with huge sounds. I washed my hands as I was saying "What the fuck... so disgusting." The person got out and she was a celebrity... I won't reveal her name. I also felt guilty for swearing ㅋㅋ I still can't forget her big flustered eyes!

10. [+41, -0] When I was in elementary school, I was playing with a gym ball and I fainted after bouncing off. But my family thought I was just sleeping. They put a blanket on me and left. I think that's when my head started getting weird!

11. [+27, -0] I live in the US. My friend's grandfather was an authority of Trump's election campaign. Before the speech, he accidentally stepped on Trump's foot ㅋㅋㅋ Trump glared at him for a second ㅋㅋㅋ

12. [+27, -0] The Pope kissed on my cheek when I was young. There's a picture of it and I was also on the news ㅋㅋㅋ

13. [+12, -0] I left my fandom. After a month, I gathered up myself and went to a volunteer event, and my ex-bias group was there...

14. [+10, -0] I went to iKON's Busan concert. BI came closer to let me touch his cheeks, but my arms were too short so I pressed his cheek with my phone ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download Time Slip Dr. Jin (kdrama)

TIME SLIP DR. JIN (타임슬립 닥터진) Ep 01 Time Slip Dr. Jin : download  | en Subtitle | watch online Ep 02 Time Slip Dr. Jin : download | en Subtitle | watch online Ep 02 Time Slip Dr. Jin : download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 03 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 04 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 05 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 06 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 07 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 08 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 09 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 10 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 11 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 12...

Pict Shin Bora joins EXO?

Comedian and singer Shin Bora reveals some funny photos of herself! She updated her Twitter with the photos posted here. She mentioned that her stylist must be a huge fan of EXO. She is dressed in red outfit which is quite similar to EXO's fashion, she then edited herself into some photos which cause discussion among netizens, is she good enough to perform with EXO? Download picture Shin Bora joins EXO? pack .zip photo : link

Goo Hara has a wardrobe malfunction on Japanese live stage

(Her name search trended in Japan after the broadcast) = Instiz : Goo Hara's broadcast accident in Japan - I don't want female idols to wear off-shoulder clothes when they're dancing. Even I get nervous as I watch them... - They should've put transparent shoulder straps since she was gonna be dancing ㅠㅠ - I'm so glad the bra didn't fall off ㅠㅠ - I hope only good things would happen to her from now on, she's struggling already ㅠㅠ - Oh no ㅠㅠ It's so professional of her to keep dancing when her dress is falling, though