Skip to main content

Amazing fates of Sechs Kies, Kyuhyun, and Tablo


Sechs Kies leader Eun Jiwon and a female doctor were on a same show



A week later, the doctor married a Sechs Kies member Ko Jiyong
(It was in 2013, Eun Jiwon and Ko Jiyong weren't contacting each other)



March 13, 2006
Kyuhyun: "I freaking love Super Junior's Twins ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ I can even do the dance ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ Happy birthday ã…‹ã…‹ I'm going to sleep now."



He became a Super Junior member



November 30, 2005
Tablo: "Seeing Jo Seung Woo + Kang Hye Jung couple makes me happy. I envy them. I hope they last forever!"

In 2009, Tablo married Kang Hye Jung

=

Instiz: Three pictures of celebrities that give you serious goosebumps

- Wow... you never know what will happen to people

- The last one is really daebak

- Was a fan, became a member ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

- I hope I'll end up marrying the one in my profile picture

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download Time Slip Dr. Jin (kdrama)

TIME SLIP DR. JIN (타임슬립 닥터진) Ep 01 Time Slip Dr. Jin : download  | en Subtitle | watch online Ep 02 Time Slip Dr. Jin : download | en Subtitle | watch online Ep 02 Time Slip Dr. Jin : download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 03 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 04 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 05 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 06 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 07 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 08 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 09 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 10 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 11 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 12...

Goo Hara has a wardrobe malfunction on Japanese live stage

(Her name search trended in Japan after the broadcast) = Instiz : Goo Hara's broadcast accident in Japan - I don't want female idols to wear off-shoulder clothes when they're dancing. Even I get nervous as I watch them... - They should've put transparent shoulder straps since she was gonna be dancing ã… ã…  - I'm so glad the bra didn't fall off ã… ã…  - I hope only good things would happen to her from now on, she's struggling already ã… ã…  - Oh no ã… ã…  It's so professional of her to keep dancing when her dress is falling, though

Lagu Yang akan Dinyanyikan Saat Konser SMTOWN INA!

Ini bocoran lagu-lagu yang akan di nyanyikan saat konser smtown ina nanti. Jadi buat temen-temen yang belum bisa nonton langsung silahkan dengarkan playlist lagu-lagunya di rumah masing-masing T_T Lagu Ceremony