Skip to main content

Performance-based groups' singing talents are underrated?

Pann: Performance-based groups' singing talents are underrated

1. [+201, -14] I'm not a fan but I was surprised when I listened to EXO's For Life and Seventeen's Smile Flower because they were good... For SHINee, I've known their talent since before..

2. [+124, -6] Seventeen Seungkwan and Dogyeom are good

3. [+91, -7] I'm an EXO-L and I love VIXX's songs, their voices are so good ã… ã…  Their songs are my type as well.

4. [+61, -1] Hoshi's voice is my type... But because they're a performance group, their singing talent isn't well-known ã… ã…  Hoshi's covers of Eyes Nose Lips and December 19 are really good...

5. [+48, -0] Seventeen's Smile Flower is a ballad track with all members and it's so good!

6. [+46, -2] VIXX was the most unexpected one for me. Their singing talent is buried by their concepts and performances.

7. [+45, -0] I didn't know that VIXX was that good at singing. I watched Duet Song Festival for my bias and Ken was really good. I listened to their b-sides today because of Don't Go and I found Love Letter... I think I'm gonna stan...

8. [+38, -1] I'm an EXO-L and VIXX and BTOB's songs are my type. VIXX's Chained Up, Fantasy, and Love Me Do are so good... For BTOB, I'll Be Your Man is completely my type.

9. [+35, -1] Just because they're a performance-based group, it doesn't mean that they can't sing ã… ã…  In my opinion, VIXX's singing talent and vocal colors are seriously underrated.

10. [+34, -0] All of performance-based groups have amazing b-side tracks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download Time Slip Dr. Jin (kdrama)

TIME SLIP DR. JIN (타임슬립 닥터진) Ep 01 Time Slip Dr. Jin : download  | en Subtitle | watch online Ep 02 Time Slip Dr. Jin : download | en Subtitle | watch online Ep 02 Time Slip Dr. Jin : download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 03 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 04 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 05 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 06 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 07 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 08 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 09 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 10 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 11 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 12...

Goo Hara has a wardrobe malfunction on Japanese live stage

(Her name search trended in Japan after the broadcast) = Instiz : Goo Hara's broadcast accident in Japan - I don't want female idols to wear off-shoulder clothes when they're dancing. Even I get nervous as I watch them... - They should've put transparent shoulder straps since she was gonna be dancing ã… ã…  - I'm so glad the bra didn't fall off ã… ã…  - I hope only good things would happen to her from now on, she's struggling already ã… ã…  - Oh no ã… ã…  It's so professional of her to keep dancing when her dress is falling, though

Lagu Yang akan Dinyanyikan Saat Konser SMTOWN INA!

Ini bocoran lagu-lagu yang akan di nyanyikan saat konser smtown ina nanti. Jadi buat temen-temen yang belum bisa nonton langsung silahkan dengarkan playlist lagu-lagunya di rumah masing-masing T_T Lagu Ceremony