Skip to main content

The class of Jun Ji Hyun's husband


- Same age as Jun Ji Hyun
- 185cm
- Graduated Korea University
- Works at USA's biggest bank 'Bank of America'
- He's the only grandchild of a global hanbok designer Lee Young Hee. His father is a CEO of asset management company. His mother is a fashion designer.

=

Pann: The class of Jun Ji Hyun's husband

1. [+415, -6] It's so romantic how they went to the same elementary school ã…‹ã…‹

2. [+326, -14] At Chungdam, Apgujung, you will spot a man and think, "How can a man be that handsome? Who's that woman beside him?" They're him and Jun Ji Hyun. Jun Ji Hyun's looks don't lack at all but her husband is more noticeable. They say he looks the handsomest in real life.

3. [+198, -1] He also has a handsome face

4. [+175, -3] I just hope they have a lot of kids... They should have as many kids as they can and spread their superior genes in Korea.

5. [+139, -2] I work at the airport and saw them. I noticed the husband first, not Jun Ji Hyun... I'm a helpless woman ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

6. [+131, -1] Handsome, educated, well-off family, tall, rich, and everything. I envy both so much.



7. [+117, -2] They're married because they're both similar. Honestly, Jun Ji Hyun doesn't have a reason to lower her standards for men. But when she's with him, he's more noticeable.

8. [+116, -3] They were childhood friends and they met when they were adults

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download Time Slip Dr. Jin (kdrama)

TIME SLIP DR. JIN (타임슬립 닥터진) Ep 01 Time Slip Dr. Jin : download  | en Subtitle | watch online Ep 02 Time Slip Dr. Jin : download | en Subtitle | watch online Ep 02 Time Slip Dr. Jin : download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 03 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 04 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 05 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 06 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 07 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 08 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 09 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 10 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 11 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 12...

Goo Hara has a wardrobe malfunction on Japanese live stage

(Her name search trended in Japan after the broadcast) = Instiz : Goo Hara's broadcast accident in Japan - I don't want female idols to wear off-shoulder clothes when they're dancing. Even I get nervous as I watch them... - They should've put transparent shoulder straps since she was gonna be dancing ã… ã…  - I'm so glad the bra didn't fall off ã… ã…  - I hope only good things would happen to her from now on, she's struggling already ã… ã…  - Oh no ã… ã…  It's so professional of her to keep dancing when her dress is falling, though

Lagu Yang akan Dinyanyikan Saat Konser SMTOWN INA!

Ini bocoran lagu-lagu yang akan di nyanyikan saat konser smtown ina nanti. Jadi buat temen-temen yang belum bisa nonton langsung silahkan dengarkan playlist lagu-lagunya di rumah masing-masing T_T Lagu Ceremony