Skip to main content

Pledis bans certain Seventeen fansites due to their trouble


The listed fansites are banned from attending official events, concerts, and fansigns for taking pictures at restricted areas in the airport.

-

Pann: Wow, Seventeen fansite masters are openly executed

1. [+253, -1] Wow, how they're handling this is amazing. Why isn't my bias company doing this, fuck.

2. [+244, -3] ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ So shameless


(One of the fansite masters denies being a sasaeng fansite)


3. [+239, -0] Seventeen got a warning from KBS because of the fansite masters, that's why they're being more strict.

4. [+112, -0] Awesome ã… ã…  They're forced to go on a hiatus ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

5. [+104, -0] Us Carats were always executing them, I'm surprised that Pledis is doing the work. I hope they include Insomnia, Michan, scoups88, Macaronshu, talented_boo, comely_han, vernon_kr, and peachtea_88 as well. I memorized all of these problematic fansites because of their endless trouble, fuck.

6. [+104, -0] Groups that are associated with those fansites should also be executed openly. There was too much damage done. They should be thankful that they're not getting sued.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download Time Slip Dr. Jin (kdrama)

TIME SLIP DR. JIN (타임슬립 닥터진) Ep 01 Time Slip Dr. Jin : download  | en Subtitle | watch online Ep 02 Time Slip Dr. Jin : download | en Subtitle | watch online Ep 02 Time Slip Dr. Jin : download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 03 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 04 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 05 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 06 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 07 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 08 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 09 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 10 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 11 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 12...

Goo Hara has a wardrobe malfunction on Japanese live stage

(Her name search trended in Japan after the broadcast) = Instiz : Goo Hara's broadcast accident in Japan - I don't want female idols to wear off-shoulder clothes when they're dancing. Even I get nervous as I watch them... - They should've put transparent shoulder straps since she was gonna be dancing ã… ã…  - I'm so glad the bra didn't fall off ã… ã…  - I hope only good things would happen to her from now on, she's struggling already ã… ã…  - Oh no ã… ã…  It's so professional of her to keep dancing when her dress is falling, though

Lagu Yang akan Dinyanyikan Saat Konser SMTOWN INA!

Ini bocoran lagu-lagu yang akan di nyanyikan saat konser smtown ina nanti. Jadi buat temen-temen yang belum bisa nonton langsung silahkan dengarkan playlist lagu-lagunya di rumah masing-masing T_T Lagu Ceremony