Skip to main content

Oh My Girl YooA says she decided to become a celebrity because she was stalked


YooA: "I was stalked a lot when I was young. I decided to become a celebrity because it'd be better to get my face known."

Yoon Jong Shin: "You must've been very popular~"

-

Pann: Who just watched Radio Star...? Shocking

1. [+283, -10] But I just couldn't understand what she was trying to say ã…‹ã…‹ She was stalked so she chose to become a singer to be known? Her logic is weird...

2. [+235, -12] What YooA said didn't make sense though. I don't know if she was just trying to be funny but deciding to become famous because she was stalked? Then what about the others who truly wanted to become a singer and worked hard?

3. [+230, -7] Her words were weird. Better to be known than to be stalked... What is she saying? She chose to become a singer to avoid getting stalked?

4. [+98, -1] In an interview, YooA said that she dreamed of becoming a singer after seeing BoA ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ I thought she was a mythomaniac.

5. [+81, -1] It obviously sounded like a reach

6. [+75, -0] YooA talked about stalking first. It seemed like she took stalking too lightly. Yoon Jong Shin just answered her.

7. [+65, -0] It sounded like a lie. I didn't believe it when she said they whispered vulgar stuff in her ears.

8. [+63, -4] First of all, the fact that she's lying shows that she doesn't deserve to be a celebrity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download Time Slip Dr. Jin (kdrama)

TIME SLIP DR. JIN (타임슬립 닥터진) Ep 01 Time Slip Dr. Jin : download  | en Subtitle | watch online Ep 02 Time Slip Dr. Jin : download | en Subtitle | watch online Ep 02 Time Slip Dr. Jin : download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 03 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 04 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 05 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 06 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 07 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 08 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 09 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 10 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 11 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 12...

Goo Hara has a wardrobe malfunction on Japanese live stage

(Her name search trended in Japan after the broadcast) = Instiz : Goo Hara's broadcast accident in Japan - I don't want female idols to wear off-shoulder clothes when they're dancing. Even I get nervous as I watch them... - They should've put transparent shoulder straps since she was gonna be dancing ã… ã…  - I'm so glad the bra didn't fall off ã… ã…  - I hope only good things would happen to her from now on, she's struggling already ã… ã…  - Oh no ã… ã…  It's so professional of her to keep dancing when her dress is falling, though

Lagu Yang akan Dinyanyikan Saat Konser SMTOWN INA!

Ini bocoran lagu-lagu yang akan di nyanyikan saat konser smtown ina nanti. Jadi buat temen-temen yang belum bisa nonton langsung silahkan dengarkan playlist lagu-lagunya di rumah masing-masing T_T Lagu Ceremony