Skip to main content

Male idols who are almost official in each category

1) Handsome idols - TOP, L, Siwan (sometimes Jinwoo, Suho, Minho, Jin, etc)
2) Idols with pretty hands - Sunggyu, Baekhyun, Changsub (sometimes Yongguk)
3) Fan lovers & puppy-faced - Baekhyun, Woohyun
4) Fan attractors - V, Changsub, Xiumin (sometimes Vernon, L)
5) Slytherin idols - Sehun, Taehyun
6) Idols with heart-fluttering & unique names - Baro, Woohyun, Baekhyun, DO, Suga
7) Synchronized choreography - Infinite, Teen Top, BTS
8) Beagle & funny idols - Block B, BTOB, BTS, Infinite (sometimes Seventeen)
9) Good rappers - TOP, Zico, Park Kyung, Song Mino, Bobby, BI, Rap Monster
10) Good dancers - Taeyang, Taemin, Kai, Seunghoon, J.Hope, Hoshi
11) Good composers - GD, Jinyoung, Zico, Jonghyun, BI, Woozi
12) Visuals in real life - L, Minho, Suho, Jin, CNU
13) Good singers - Sandeul, Taeyang, Junsu, Yoseob, Chen, Eunkwang, Seungyoon, Woohyun, Jonghyun
14) Good vocal colors - Taeyang, Onew, DO, Changsub
15) Tall & good proportions - VIXX, Winner, Yoseob
16) Good actors - Siwan, Doojoon, Sungjae, DO
17) Good athletes - Doojoon, BTOB Minhyuk

-

Pann: Male idols who are almost official in each category

1. [+135, -1] I'm an idol fan but I'm tired of it... I really am. My bias is also mentioned a lot but the subject is always the same thing.

2. [+83, -1] Seriously ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ I'm a Melody but every time they mention a vocal line, I wonder when they'll stop mentioning BTOB. We need new subjects ã…‹ã…‹

3. [+59, -0] These posts bring so much hate, I just want my bias to not be mentioned ã… ã…  And I want to see refreshing posts ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

4. [+36, -1] (Picture) "Thanks for mentioning OO~"

5. [+26, -0] Nice summary! I'm a non-fan but I got brainwashed on Pann, so I memorized all of them. It's boring. Let's come up with refreshing posts and heartwarming everyday life stories ã… ã… 

6. [+24, -1] Agreed ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ And they downvote every comment that's not their bias.

7. [+22, -0] I wish this post is the end of it.

8. [+17, -0] And when someone from the list is missing, the comments get spammed with "OO is also relevant." I'm also an idol fan but I want those posts to stop.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download Time Slip Dr. Jin (kdrama)

TIME SLIP DR. JIN (타임슬립 닥터진) Ep 01 Time Slip Dr. Jin : download  | en Subtitle | watch online Ep 02 Time Slip Dr. Jin : download | en Subtitle | watch online Ep 02 Time Slip Dr. Jin : download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 03 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 04 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 05 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 06 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 07 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 08 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 09 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 10 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 11 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 12...

Goo Hara has a wardrobe malfunction on Japanese live stage

(Her name search trended in Japan after the broadcast) = Instiz : Goo Hara's broadcast accident in Japan - I don't want female idols to wear off-shoulder clothes when they're dancing. Even I get nervous as I watch them... - They should've put transparent shoulder straps since she was gonna be dancing ã… ã…  - I'm so glad the bra didn't fall off ã… ã…  - I hope only good things would happen to her from now on, she's struggling already ã… ã…  - Oh no ã… ã…  It's so professional of her to keep dancing when her dress is falling, though

Lagu Yang akan Dinyanyikan Saat Konser SMTOWN INA!

Ini bocoran lagu-lagu yang akan di nyanyikan saat konser smtown ina nanti. Jadi buat temen-temen yang belum bisa nonton langsung silahkan dengarkan playlist lagu-lagunya di rumah masing-masing T_T Lagu Ceremony