Skip to main content

Youtube servers crash due to EXO's 'Monster' teaser


"An error has occurred, please try again later."

-

Pann: A fandom that crashed Youtube server because of one teaser

1. [+140, -3] Sehun looks like a movie actor in noir films



2. [+113, -1] I thought I was the only one who had the error. As soon as it was midnight, I kept refreshing SM channel but I kept getting the error, fuck.

3. [+88, -1] So amazing



4. [+62, -1] 10K views in 35 seconds ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹



5. [+47, -1] When the teaser was out, the server was down and it was a top search ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ Legendary artists and a legendary fandom.

6. [+40, -1] Wow, even Youtube crashes ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ They're amazing

7. [+38, -1] EXO-L's superpower is to blow up everything

8. [+30, -1] It's so legendary this time



9. [+24, -1] This is only the teaser, I can't imagine how the music video is going to be like...



10. [+22, -1] So it was an error. I kept going on the channel but it didn't work, so I looked it up.

11. [+21, -1] Now they're even crashing Youtube ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ EXO-L, what will you blow up next? ã…‹ã…‹

12. [+15, -1] The servers EXO-L has blown up so far - V app, G-Market, Yes24, EXO-L homepage, Youtube... What else

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download Time Slip Dr. Jin (kdrama)

TIME SLIP DR. JIN (타임슬립 닥터진) Ep 01 Time Slip Dr. Jin : download  | en Subtitle | watch online Ep 02 Time Slip Dr. Jin : download | en Subtitle | watch online Ep 02 Time Slip Dr. Jin : download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 03 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 04 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 05 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 06 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 07 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 08 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 09 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 10 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 11 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 12...

Goo Hara has a wardrobe malfunction on Japanese live stage

(Her name search trended in Japan after the broadcast) = Instiz : Goo Hara's broadcast accident in Japan - I don't want female idols to wear off-shoulder clothes when they're dancing. Even I get nervous as I watch them... - They should've put transparent shoulder straps since she was gonna be dancing ã… ã…  - I'm so glad the bra didn't fall off ã… ã…  - I hope only good things would happen to her from now on, she's struggling already ã… ã…  - Oh no ã… ã…  It's so professional of her to keep dancing when her dress is falling, though

Lagu Yang akan Dinyanyikan Saat Konser SMTOWN INA!

Ini bocoran lagu-lagu yang akan di nyanyikan saat konser smtown ina nanti. Jadi buat temen-temen yang belum bisa nonton langsung silahkan dengarkan playlist lagu-lagunya di rumah masing-masing T_T Lagu Ceremony