Skip to main content

Are you the only stan of something in the entire school?

Pann: Are you the only stan of something in the entire school?

1. [+126, -10] Super Junior... I'm literally the only stan. My school conducted a poll to invite an artist to our festival, and only one person voted for Super Junior in the entire school ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

2. [+114, -16] Sechs Kies ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ Kyu <3



3. [+112, -16] Haikyu. My bias character is Akaashi. I love the owl team ã… ã…  Hey hey hey!



4. [+41, -3] Troye Sivan. I've liked him for 2 years!!!



5. [+37, -6] My school is small so nobody knows about him. Kentaro Sakaguchi!! He's 183cm tall and he has a good personality and a sweet voice.



6. [+36, -3] Kazehaya... I fucking love you...



7. [+34, -6] I stan Japanese artists. I really love Johnny's boys. My bias group is Ayashi and my bias member is Sakurai Sho! I also like UVERworld and Aqua Timez.



8. [+34, -13] Spirited Away <3 People only like Howl ã… ã… 



9. [+34, -4] Benedict and Doctor Who! I love both. I started stanning Benny since Sherlock.



10. [+32, -0] Park Hyo Shin!! I've been stanning him for 3 years. I go to every musical and wait for every album. I do want to buy every album but I can't because there's so many of them.



11. [+28, -1] Nicholas Hoult <3 Three years ago, I watched Warm Bodies and he gave me a big heart attack. When I ask my friends about him, they all don't know him ã… ã…  Anybody here knows him?



12. [+26, -0] Kwon Hyuk Soo ã… ã…  He's totally my ideal type ã… ã…  He's so handsome and funny ã… ã…  I think I'm the only stan... And there's barely anything about him. There aren't that many photos on Twitter and Instagram. Please post a selca, oppa ã… ã…  It's either pictures with guests or funny memes ã… ã… 



13. [+24, -1] Ha Hyun Woo... I think I'm the only one who stans him seriously



14. [+24, -1] Thomas Brodie-Sangster. He played Newt in Maze Runner and The Scorch Trials ã… ã…  He looks so cute but his personality is so manly and he's tall ã… ã…  The 16-20 age curse did nothing to him.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download Time Slip Dr. Jin (kdrama)

TIME SLIP DR. JIN (타임슬립 닥터진) Ep 01 Time Slip Dr. Jin : download  | en Subtitle | watch online Ep 02 Time Slip Dr. Jin : download | en Subtitle | watch online Ep 02 Time Slip Dr. Jin : download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 03 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 04 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 05 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 06 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 07 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 08 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 09 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 10 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 11 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 12...

Lagu Yang akan Dinyanyikan Saat Konser SMTOWN INA!

Ini bocoran lagu-lagu yang akan di nyanyikan saat konser smtown ina nanti. Jadi buat temen-temen yang belum bisa nonton langsung silahkan dengarkan playlist lagu-lagunya di rumah masing-masing T_T Lagu Ceremony

Goo Hara has a wardrobe malfunction on Japanese live stage

(Her name search trended in Japan after the broadcast) = Instiz : Goo Hara's broadcast accident in Japan - I don't want female idols to wear off-shoulder clothes when they're dancing. Even I get nervous as I watch them... - They should've put transparent shoulder straps since she was gonna be dancing ã… ã…  - I'm so glad the bra didn't fall off ã… ã…  - I hope only good things would happen to her from now on, she's struggling already ã… ã…  - Oh no ã… ã…  It's so professional of her to keep dancing when her dress is falling, though