Skip to main content

[Abnormal Summit E103] Season 2 begins + good responses

(FYI: Episodes 101 and 102 are subbed on OnDemandKorea)


Article: 'Abnormal Summit', Season 2 representatives' skills at talking are no joke

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+1629, -40] I think it was okay. The Indian hyung was so funny.

2. [+1258, -40] It was a good choice to cast Indian Lucky hyung

3. [+928, -81] The German kid is handsome but his Korean lacks a lot comparing to Daniel ã… ã…  I guess I'll have to watch more episodes... The Indian was the funniest.

4. [+695, -38] It was so fun today ã…‹ã…‹ I cure Monday disease by Abnormal Summit. It was nice!

5. [+315, -15] It was really fun to hear about unfamiliar countries like season 1. This is why I watch Abnormal Summit. Rather than discussing concerns, discussing different countries' characteristics is better.

6. [+274, -16] I thought it'd be so-so but it was fun ã…‹ã…‹ Lucky hyung is no joke. Abnormal Summit needs a representative that picks up fights like him. I do see some untalented panelists but I think Lucky hyung will carry the show anyways ã…‹ã…‹ I'm gonna watch it again next week for sure.

7. [+190, -11] The Pakistan rep is cold and logical. The India rep is funny and witty. Mark is calm and good at talking.

8. [+189, -11] It looks awkward but I think it'll get better as time passes ã…‹ã…‹ The German rep needs to speak up. I think the Pakistan rep will be like Tyler ã…‹ã…‹



Article: 'Abnormal Summit' India rep Lucky, a funny storyteller

Source: Herald via Naver

1. [+452, -10] The Indian hyung is so funny ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

2. [+357, -7] I burst into laughter at "I see you" ã…‹ã…‹ I didn't expect much but it was funny

3. [+247, -4] Wow... It was so funny ã…‹ã…‹

4. [+202, -19] India feels familiar suddenly ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

5. [+82, -0] As expected, foreigners who are good speakers and thoughtful are better than foreigners who are visuals with no Korean skills~

6. [+62, -1] The member change was a good decision. It was refreshing and I was able to focus. I guess it's brains, not visuals this time?

7. [+52, -2] I laughed so hard when he said Indian guys keep glaring at the girls they like. He's funny.

8. [+38, -0] Only the bride and the groom are on time at their wedding in India ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹



Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Season 2, new members that are as good as the old members

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+90, -9] I must've had low expectations after G9 withdrew. It was fun ã…‹ã…‹

2. [+69, -13] All of them spoke really good Korean, so I was able to watch comfortably. It's better than season 1.

3. [+55, -4] The Indian ajusshi must be the new ace... Business man + comfortable ajusshi. He's like the Indian version of Baek Jong Won.

4. [+16, -3] The panelists were properly picked for the concept. They're quite aged, so they have more things to say and are thoughtful. I was especially worried about the USA rep, but Mark made me relaxed and anticipated.

5. [+12, -2] The India rep is so funny ã…‹ã…‹

-

Article: 'Abnormal Summit 2' PD, "Thank you for positive responses... We will work hard to make the viewers satisfied"

Source: Ilgan Sports via Naver

1. [+317, -7] Lucky ajusshi carried the show

2. [+244, -9] It was actually fine. They all have good Korean skills and Lucky makes me really anticipated ã…‹ã…‹

3. [+221, -9] Indian hyung daebak ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

4. [+139, -8] I think it'll be more funny when they get used to the show ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

5. [+35, -2] The Indian Lucky was funny. The German-like Frenchman and the French-like German were likeable. I also look forward to the Swiss rep. And once again, the German guy is the handsomest.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Download Time Slip Dr. Jin (kdrama)

TIME SLIP DR. JIN (타임슬립 닥터진) Ep 01 Time Slip Dr. Jin : download  | en Subtitle | watch online Ep 02 Time Slip Dr. Jin : download | en Subtitle | watch online Ep 02 Time Slip Dr. Jin : download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 03 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 04 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 05 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 06 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 07 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 08 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 09 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 10 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 11 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 12...

Pict Shin Bora joins EXO?

Comedian and singer Shin Bora reveals some funny photos of herself! She updated her Twitter with the photos posted here. She mentioned that her stylist must be a huge fan of EXO. She is dressed in red outfit which is quite similar to EXO's fashion, she then edited herself into some photos which cause discussion among netizens, is she good enough to perform with EXO? Download picture Shin Bora joins EXO? pack .zip photo : link

Goo Hara has a wardrobe malfunction on Japanese live stage

(Her name search trended in Japan after the broadcast) = Instiz : Goo Hara's broadcast accident in Japan - I don't want female idols to wear off-shoulder clothes when they're dancing. Even I get nervous as I watch them... - They should've put transparent shoulder straps since she was gonna be dancing ã… ã…  - I'm so glad the bra didn't fall off ã… ã…  - I hope only good things would happen to her from now on, she's struggling already ã… ã…  - Oh no ã… ã…  It's so professional of her to keep dancing when her dress is falling, though