Will Infinite Woohyun's solo debut do well?


Pann: Infinite Woohyun's solo debut

1. [+178, -7] It's random but L is stealing the spotlight ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Woohyun's solo will do well. It's not like he has a weak fandom and he's talented.

2. [+173, -5] The public has to listen for him to get digital sales. I think he'll do well on first charting, voting, and physical sales which require fandom power. Sunggyu's first solo album sold almost 100K.

3. [+163, -7] I'm a Bana and I don't think he'll flop. He has a stable fandom and his voice and talent don't get mixed opinions. My Inspirit friend told me about the song Cactus and since then, I've been listening to the song for years before going to bed.

4. [+75, -1] There's no way he'll flop. Infinite had Sunggyu's solo, Infinite H with Dongwoo and Hoya, and Infinite F with Sungyeol, Sungjong, and L. Woohyun didn't do individual promotions except Toheart so all Inspirits have been waiting for Woohyun's solo. They also have a trauma of Sunggyu's first solo album which was a flop. Do you think the fans will let it happen again? Woohyun is talented and he has a lot of individual fans. He's also well-known by non-fans.

5. [+70, -0] Whether he does well or not, I'm so happy that I can listen to Woohyun's voice for 3 minutes ㅠㅠ I do like all Infinite members' voices though! It'll do well for sure because he has a sweet voice and good talent. I still listen to Cactus.

6. [+57, -0] I envy Infinite fans. They have solos and subunits constantly. It's like they have a strong fence. Hope he does well!

 
Back To Top