Skip to main content

[Produce 101] Lee Haein's popularity on male-dominated sites


Pann: A female trainee who's insanely popular on male-dominated sites

1. [+191, -21] Honestly, when people were shouting 'God Sejung', I shouted 'God Haein' when she pulled her tie. Haein was the girl crush for me ã… ã…  Sejung did well too! Me Gustas Tu didn't suit her though.

2. [+183, -19] It's so true. After Irony, God Sejung was popular in the media but male-dominated sites went crazy over Lee Haein.

3. [+147, -12] I didn't think she looks like Hyuna until I saw this photo



4. [+110, -11] She's prettier than Hyuna

5. [+82, -4] I had no idea that she was a victim of evil editing. When they were choosing the center, she randomly said, "I'll be the center~" I wondered what was wrong with her. but it turned out that it was evil editing. I felt bad. She's so likeable these days.

6. [+66, -2] Usually, she's pale and innocent but when she's on the stage, her eyes and aura are really captivating... I was surprised when she pulled her tie in Irony.

7. [+59, -6] Who's spreading Lee Haein's pre-plastic surgery photos though? It must be one of her old friends. People will always be jealous ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ Chaeyeon's pre-surgery photos were also spread by her close friend ã…‹ã…‹ Women's enemy is women. This is why you need to make good friends.

8. [+48, -75] She has a stubborn personality... People around her always have to hold back. She talks without a filter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download Time Slip Dr. Jin (kdrama)

TIME SLIP DR. JIN (타임슬립 닥터진) Ep 01 Time Slip Dr. Jin : download  | en Subtitle | watch online Ep 02 Time Slip Dr. Jin : download | en Subtitle | watch online Ep 02 Time Slip Dr. Jin : download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 03 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 04 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 05 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 06 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 07 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 08 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 09 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 10 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 11 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 12...

Goo Hara has a wardrobe malfunction on Japanese live stage

(Her name search trended in Japan after the broadcast) = Instiz : Goo Hara's broadcast accident in Japan - I don't want female idols to wear off-shoulder clothes when they're dancing. Even I get nervous as I watch them... - They should've put transparent shoulder straps since she was gonna be dancing ã… ã…  - I'm so glad the bra didn't fall off ã… ã…  - I hope only good things would happen to her from now on, she's struggling already ã… ã…  - Oh no ã… ã…  It's so professional of her to keep dancing when her dress is falling, though

Lagu Yang akan Dinyanyikan Saat Konser SMTOWN INA!

Ini bocoran lagu-lagu yang akan di nyanyikan saat konser smtown ina nanti. Jadi buat temen-temen yang belum bisa nonton langsung silahkan dengarkan playlist lagu-lagunya di rumah masing-masing T_T Lagu Ceremony