Skip to main content

GFriend's popularity is ambiguous?


Pann: I don't really feel GFriend's popularity

1. [+314, -21] Hul, I also feel the same. They win #1 a lot but I can't really feel it.

2. [+297, -76] It's because their company does too much media-play. I'm honestly suspicious of their digital sales ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ Winning #1 for three weeks without much fans?

3. [+287, -25] It's like an empty house, not a house full of people. I can't describe it well but it's that feeling.

4. [+119, -3] It's because the members are not issued. They're doing well digitally but none of the members support the results. SNSD had Tiffany, Yoona, Jessica, and Taeyeon. Apink had Naeun and Eunji. Twice has Tzuyu, Sana, and Naeyon.

5. [+103, -11] They were likeable but I stopped liking them when I saw them not controlling their facial expressions.

6. [+89, -3] GFriend will be like Sistar. Strong digital sales but without a big fandom.

7. [+79, -4] GFriend needs to work harder because they're not exactly popular yet. They already have controversies on their facial expressions. They were controversial on My Little Television. Sowon also got her dances wrong and she doesn't even bow after the stage when she's the leader. They don't have much fans but their small fandom is causing hate everywhere... They could lose their popularity instantly.

8. [+72, -5] Everything aside, the biggest disadvantage is that their fandom is unlikeable to other fandoms. I was so shocked when I saw them attacking EXO ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ What do you expect, they even media-play themselves as the same level as Bigbang and EXO ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

9. [+67, -3] What's popular is Lee Ki Yong's songs, not GFriend

10. [+62, -0] I think their songs are popular, not the group

11. [+57, -3] They media-play about their popularity but Twice is getting all the CFs

12. [+57, -1] People say their three songs are great but they don't know the singers' faces ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download Time Slip Dr. Jin (kdrama)

TIME SLIP DR. JIN (타임슬립 닥터진) Ep 01 Time Slip Dr. Jin : download  | en Subtitle | watch online Ep 02 Time Slip Dr. Jin : download | en Subtitle | watch online Ep 02 Time Slip Dr. Jin : download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 03 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 04 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 05 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 06 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 07 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 08 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 09 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 10 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 11 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 12...

Pict Shin Bora joins EXO?

Comedian and singer Shin Bora reveals some funny photos of herself! She updated her Twitter with the photos posted here. She mentioned that her stylist must be a huge fan of EXO. She is dressed in red outfit which is quite similar to EXO's fashion, she then edited herself into some photos which cause discussion among netizens, is she good enough to perform with EXO? Download picture Shin Bora joins EXO? pack .zip photo : link

Goo Hara has a wardrobe malfunction on Japanese live stage

(Her name search trended in Japan after the broadcast) = Instiz : Goo Hara's broadcast accident in Japan - I don't want female idols to wear off-shoulder clothes when they're dancing. Even I get nervous as I watch them... - They should've put transparent shoulder straps since she was gonna be dancing ã… ã…  - I'm so glad the bra didn't fall off ã… ã…  - I hope only good things would happen to her from now on, she's struggling already ã… ã…  - Oh no ã… ã…  It's so professional of her to keep dancing when her dress is falling, though