Skip to main content

Which 'Showtime' was the funniest?


Season 1: EXO's Showtime



Season 2: Showtime: Burning the Beast



Season 3: Apink's Showtime



Season 4: Sistar's Showtime



Season 5: EXID's Showtime



Season 6: Infinite's Showtime

-

Pann: Which 'Showtime' was the funniest?

1. [+115, -1] Apink, B2ST, Infinite

2. [+105, -2] A lot of people agree with me ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ B2ST, Apink, and Infinite for me! Infinite one is airing and it's so fun~

3. [+88, -5] B2ST and Infinite! They're hilarious ã…‹ã…‹

4. [+57, -0] I've watched all.
EXO: For fans to stan (boring for non-fans)
B2ST: ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ As expected of B2ST and Cube
Apink: It was after B2ST but it was fun ã…‹ã…‹
Sistar: Haha... another stanning material
EXID: ....
Infinite: As expected of Infinite

5. [+43, -3] I'm not a fan but Infinite one is so fun to watch ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ The games are especially fun ã…‹ã…‹

6. [+41, -1] B2ST and Infinite

7. [+38, -1] When Infinite members play around, I can tell how close they are and that they're not fake. They're good to watch~

8. [+37, -3] First episode of Infinite Showtime is legendary. I'm not a fan but I cried ã… ã…  I want my bias to be on it...

9. [+34, -10] Am I the only one who liked Apink one?

10. [+26, -11] They're all fun except EXO and EXID

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download Time Slip Dr. Jin (kdrama)

TIME SLIP DR. JIN (타임슬립 닥터진) Ep 01 Time Slip Dr. Jin : download  | en Subtitle | watch online Ep 02 Time Slip Dr. Jin : download | en Subtitle | watch online Ep 02 Time Slip Dr. Jin : download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 03 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 04 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 05 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 06 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 07 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 08 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 09 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 10 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 11 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 12...

Goo Hara has a wardrobe malfunction on Japanese live stage

(Her name search trended in Japan after the broadcast) = Instiz : Goo Hara's broadcast accident in Japan - I don't want female idols to wear off-shoulder clothes when they're dancing. Even I get nervous as I watch them... - They should've put transparent shoulder straps since she was gonna be dancing ã… ã…  - I'm so glad the bra didn't fall off ã… ã…  - I hope only good things would happen to her from now on, she's struggling already ã… ã…  - Oh no ã… ã…  It's so professional of her to keep dancing when her dress is falling, though

Lagu Yang akan Dinyanyikan Saat Konser SMTOWN INA!

Ini bocoran lagu-lagu yang akan di nyanyikan saat konser smtown ina nanti. Jadi buat temen-temen yang belum bisa nonton langsung silahkan dengarkan playlist lagu-lagunya di rumah masing-masing T_T Lagu Ceremony