Skip to main content

Ryu Jun Yeol before & After watching Reply 1988


Before watching Reply 1988



After watching Reply 1988

-

Pann: Before & After watching Reply 1988

1. [+75, -1] Korea's Benedict Cumberbatch ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

2. [+70, -12] Before watching: "putting Hyeri on a well-made drama." After watching: "Hyeri's amazing. Duk Seon fighting. Duk Seon is cute."

3. [+46, -0] Really agreed ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

4. [+37, -24] I honestly don't find Ryu Jun Yeol handsome even after watching it

5. [+25, -0] Isn't he good at acting though?

6. [+22, -4] It's a delusion but I were to choose to live with either Ryu Jun Yeol, Go Kyung Pyo, or Park Bogum, I'll choose Ryu Jun Yeol. He's not handsome but he's so charming.

7. [+13, -0] Agreed ã…‹ã…‹ When I was watching the first episode, I hated the casting and wondered why everyone was so ugly. But I fell for them as I watched the drama. They're all cute, charming, and funny. Ryu Jun Yeol is so lovely and cute. I want him to be my boyfriend ã… ã…  Reply series are just great. Usually, other series flop after the original one but Reply series get funnier and even warmer ã…‹ã…‹

8. [+13, -0] How can he be 30 with that face... He makes me think 11 year gap is nothing

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download Time Slip Dr. Jin (kdrama)

TIME SLIP DR. JIN (타임슬립 닥터진) Ep 01 Time Slip Dr. Jin : download  | en Subtitle | watch online Ep 02 Time Slip Dr. Jin : download | en Subtitle | watch online Ep 02 Time Slip Dr. Jin : download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 03 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 04 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 05 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 06 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 07 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 08 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 09 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 10 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 11 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 12...

Goo Hara has a wardrobe malfunction on Japanese live stage

(Her name search trended in Japan after the broadcast) = Instiz : Goo Hara's broadcast accident in Japan - I don't want female idols to wear off-shoulder clothes when they're dancing. Even I get nervous as I watch them... - They should've put transparent shoulder straps since she was gonna be dancing ã… ã…  - I'm so glad the bra didn't fall off ã… ã…  - I hope only good things would happen to her from now on, she's struggling already ã… ã…  - Oh no ã… ã…  It's so professional of her to keep dancing when her dress is falling, though

Lagu Yang akan Dinyanyikan Saat Konser SMTOWN INA!

Ini bocoran lagu-lagu yang akan di nyanyikan saat konser smtown ina nanti. Jadi buat temen-temen yang belum bisa nonton langsung silahkan dengarkan playlist lagu-lagunya di rumah masing-masing T_T Lagu Ceremony