A group that you think is going to be big

Pann: A group that you think is going to be big

1. [+283, -134] I think BTS, iKON, and Lovelyz will be very big

2. [+228, -57] BTS, Lovelyz, and Oh My Girl. Oh My Girl always tries different concepts and Closer was a good song.

3. [+214, -57] BTS and iKON

4. [+94, -4] Red Velvet, Seventeen, iKON, Winner, and Twice. BTS is not a rookie group but I think they'll do even better.

5. [+91, -8] Seventeen, BTS, iKON, and Twice. They're talented, have good visuals and good songs. They'll be big.

6. [+65, -14] BTS and Lovelyz. BTS's b-side 52 is a good song.

7. [+58, -3] BTS, iKON, Seventeen, and Winner for boy groups. Lovelyz, Oh My Girl and Twice for girl groups.

8. [+53, -5] iKON, Seventeen, Monsta X, Twice, GFriend, Lovelyz, Oh My Girl

 
Back To Top