Skip to main content

Teaser photos of Taetiseo


Pann: Taetiseo's teasers are very pretty

1. [+125, -15] Taeyeon's so pretty. The track is released on Dec 4, I'm gonna listen to it as soon as it gets released. It's ballad, I'm looking forward to it ã… ã… 

2. [+89, -23] Look at the downvotes ã…‹ã…‹ How defensive of you people

3. [+70, -9] Hope this album does well. Hwaiting!

4. [+36, -4] It'll be another legend. The girls are so pretty.



5. [+34, -2] Isn't Taeyeon being overworked? SNSD promotions, solo album, and Taetiseo... It's interesting that she's not fainting.

6. [+26, -2] Taetiseo on Dec 4 and EXO on Dec 10. SM's fucking team-kill... What do I do as a Sone and an EXO-L?

7. [+25, -5] Taeyeon is not human. She's a fairy at this rate.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download Time Slip Dr. Jin (kdrama)

TIME SLIP DR. JIN (타임슬립 닥터진) Ep 01 Time Slip Dr. Jin : download  | en Subtitle | watch online Ep 02 Time Slip Dr. Jin : download | en Subtitle | watch online Ep 02 Time Slip Dr. Jin : download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 03 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 04 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 05 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 06 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 07 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 08 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 09 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 10 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 11 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 12...

Goo Hara has a wardrobe malfunction on Japanese live stage

(Her name search trended in Japan after the broadcast) = Instiz : Goo Hara's broadcast accident in Japan - I don't want female idols to wear off-shoulder clothes when they're dancing. Even I get nervous as I watch them... - They should've put transparent shoulder straps since she was gonna be dancing ã… ã…  - I'm so glad the bra didn't fall off ã… ã…  - I hope only good things would happen to her from now on, she's struggling already ã… ã…  - Oh no ã… ã…  It's so professional of her to keep dancing when her dress is falling, though

Lagu Yang akan Dinyanyikan Saat Konser SMTOWN INA!

Ini bocoran lagu-lagu yang akan di nyanyikan saat konser smtown ina nanti. Jadi buat temen-temen yang belum bisa nonton langsung silahkan dengarkan playlist lagu-lagunya di rumah masing-masing T_T Lagu Ceremony