Skip to main content

Image shift - IU & Eunhyuk


Article: [Photo] IU, 'looking prettier after dating news!'

Source: Financial News via Nate

1. [+1683, -560] I congratulate her dating news but while she was happy for 2 years, Eunhyuk was getting hate because of her. He lost his fans and his Chinese promotions were greatly affected. She said she wanted to tell her fans that she was dating but she was hiding it for 2 years. What a lie.

2. [+1630, -597] She seems sly. Wooyoung, Kim Tae Woo, Simon D, and especially Eunhyuk... What did Eunhyuk do to deserve this? While IU successfully did image-making and kept succeeding... She's so smart. And it's impossible to post a picture by accident. It's not like she never tweeted a photo before.

3. [+593, -212] Poor Eunhyuk. That sly girl. And the public that gets fooled by her smile ã…‹ã…‹

4. [+197, -37] She looks unusual because she struggled as she was growing up. She's young but she looks like someone that has gone through a lot. She doesn't look innocent.

5. [+191, -58] Way to backstab the fans ã…‹ã…‹



Article: Eunhyuk, "Super Junior members are generally not synced"

Source: Star Today via Nate

1. [+904, -128] I saw the Pann posts and he seemed to have suffered hard for 3 years ã… ã…  Find strength...

2. [+826, -150] You're starting to look a little likeable, huh?

3. [+550, -94] ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ I like Super Junior

4. [+137, -6] IU was the one who posted the picture but Eunhyuk got all the hate

5. [+113, -9] Eunhyuk is the victim. IU posted the picture but she acted like the victim who was hurt and promoted without clarifications. I think I'm seeing IU's true self this time. She looks so sly and mean.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download Time Slip Dr. Jin (kdrama)

TIME SLIP DR. JIN (타임슬립 닥터진) Ep 01 Time Slip Dr. Jin : download  | en Subtitle | watch online Ep 02 Time Slip Dr. Jin : download | en Subtitle | watch online Ep 02 Time Slip Dr. Jin : download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 03 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 04 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 05 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 06 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 07 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 08 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 09 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 10 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 11 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 12...

Lagu Yang akan Dinyanyikan Saat Konser SMTOWN INA!

Ini bocoran lagu-lagu yang akan di nyanyikan saat konser smtown ina nanti. Jadi buat temen-temen yang belum bisa nonton langsung silahkan dengarkan playlist lagu-lagunya di rumah masing-masing T_T Lagu Ceremony

Goo Hara has a wardrobe malfunction on Japanese live stage

(Her name search trended in Japan after the broadcast) = Instiz : Goo Hara's broadcast accident in Japan - I don't want female idols to wear off-shoulder clothes when they're dancing. Even I get nervous as I watch them... - They should've put transparent shoulder straps since she was gonna be dancing ã… ã…  - I'm so glad the bra didn't fall off ã… ã…  - I hope only good things would happen to her from now on, she's struggling already ã… ã…  - Oh no ã… ã…  It's so professional of her to keep dancing when her dress is falling, though