Skip to main content

YG's excessive media-play for iKON + Mnet issue

Pann: Yang Hyun Suk's media-play is dirty this time

(Pann talks about how YG released biased articles of iKON not being a #1 nominee on Mnet )

1. [+155, -8] I think they're trying to put a classy image on iKON. Even rookie groups of other big companies perform on nugu music shows but YG doesn't and yet they ask for winning #1. No wonder why broadcast stations hate YG, they're so arrogant.

2. [+135, -19] I think YG is expecting a lot from iKON. They've never done so much media-play for Bigbang and Winner... And yet the concert tickets of iKON are mostly invited tickets. It was too much to have a gymnastics stadium for a rookie group.

3. [+124, -50] YG is really arrogant this time. I honestly think their sajaegi is possible. It's not 100% impossible. It's not like JTBC only mentioned iKON and yet YG released articles for clarifications. It even looks like they're trying to use this to get attention. Today's Mnet ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

4. [+64, -0] This is legendary media-play... They released no articles of Winner selling all tickets of a concert at a gymnastics stadium but iKON is on Naver's main page evenday.

5. [+52, -4] I think they're anxious because they planned to make Winner and iKON at a same level but Winner got more popular than expected.

6. [+52, -1] Look at the best reply on an article of Red Velvet winning #1



[+4227, -1277] I congratulate Red Velvet but poor iKON. What kind of situation is this?


7. [+49, -1] The article titles make me speechless ã…‹ã…‹ They're talking as if the previous trophies are also weird


Article: 'M Countdown' Red Velvet wins #1 in the controversy of iKON's rank '5 trophies'


8. [+48, -1] Why is Yang Hyun Suk promoting iKON so much? As a non-fan I really don't understand. It's not like they have an outstanding visual like Bigbang TOP or Winner Jinwoo. They look average, they definitely don't have a visual.

-

Pann; iKON's concert is a bit

(Pann talks about how YG gave out 2000 seats of iKON's concert as 'invited tickets' and media-played it as 'sold out concert')

1. [+103, -4] Their media-play is honestly excessive comparing to Bigbang and Winner

2. [+100, -3] Even iKON fans know that the media-play is excessive. They've never done this much of media-play for Bigbang and Winner. I get that they're media-playing as a rookie group from a big company but they're on Naver's main page everyday.

3. [+90, -1] Why are iKON stans complaining about Mnet ã…‹ã…‹ If you don't promote, then Mnet doesn't put you as a nominee. Top comments on Naver are talking about Busker Busker but Busker Busker promoted for 2 weeks. Besides, isn't it more weird to see them as a nominee when they didn't even have an official debut stage yet? People usually go on a public broadcast for their debut stage. I don't understand why they're bringing up false information.

4. [+86, -3] I agree with this. I think they're rushing to balance both groups because Winner got much more popular. iKON will end up getting popular anyways. Excessive media-play will bring nothing but hate.

5. [+83, -3] Agreed... They're desperate to get a 'rookie monster' title.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download Time Slip Dr. Jin (kdrama)

TIME SLIP DR. JIN (타임슬립 닥터진) Ep 01 Time Slip Dr. Jin : download  | en Subtitle | watch online Ep 02 Time Slip Dr. Jin : download | en Subtitle | watch online Ep 02 Time Slip Dr. Jin : download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 03 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 04 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 05 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 06 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 07 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 08 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 09 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 10 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 11 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 12...

Pict Shin Bora joins EXO?

Comedian and singer Shin Bora reveals some funny photos of herself! She updated her Twitter with the photos posted here. She mentioned that her stylist must be a huge fan of EXO. She is dressed in red outfit which is quite similar to EXO's fashion, she then edited herself into some photos which cause discussion among netizens, is she good enough to perform with EXO? Download picture Shin Bora joins EXO? pack .zip photo : link

Goo Hara has a wardrobe malfunction on Japanese live stage

(Her name search trended in Japan after the broadcast) = Instiz : Goo Hara's broadcast accident in Japan - I don't want female idols to wear off-shoulder clothes when they're dancing. Even I get nervous as I watch them... - They should've put transparent shoulder straps since she was gonna be dancing ã… ã…  - I'm so glad the bra didn't fall off ã… ã…  - I hope only good things would happen to her from now on, she's struggling already ã… ã…  - Oh no ã… ã…  It's so professional of her to keep dancing when her dress is falling, though