Skip to main content

Successful ulzzang Jung Joon Young


Pann: The most successful member of Ulzzang Shidae

1. [+169, -5] A lot of people misunderstand and think he's rude, but he only looks like that. He's actually very well-mannered and he hates disturbing others. He's indeed a psycho, a well-manned psycho ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ He's thoughtful, considerate, and nice.

2. [+150, -13] Because he has good personalities

3. [+145, -2] There's Jung Joon Young but I think Park Taejun is also successful with his online shopping site and webtoon.

4. [+52, -0] Yes. Jung Joon Young is not really an ulzzang anymore, he's a complete celebrity now

5. [+37, -0] He's the handsomest. The other ulzzangs are just plastic monsters pretending to be delinquents. He's the only normal one.

6. [+34, -0] He's hilarious on 1N2D ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

7. [+20, -1] It'd be funny to see Jung Joon Young and Ji Ha Yoon together on TV ã…‹ã…‹ They weren't on Ulzzang Shidae together but they have the same past(?) ã…‹ã…‹

8. [+19, -1] I watched Superstar K and I personally preferred Jung Joon Young over Roy Kim

9. [+18, -0] I was wondering why people weren't talking about Jung Joon Young on Pann. It's really cool that he's pursuing both music and variety shows like he wants to.



10. [+17, -2] Park Taejun for me. His webtoon 'Lookism' is jjang!

11. [+15, -0] I want to see Ji Yoon Mi getting popular as an actress and meeting Jung Joon Young ã…‹ã…‹

12. [+10, -0] He doesn't seem to have bad personalities and he's talented

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download Time Slip Dr. Jin (kdrama)

TIME SLIP DR. JIN (타임슬립 닥터진) Ep 01 Time Slip Dr. Jin : download  | en Subtitle | watch online Ep 02 Time Slip Dr. Jin : download | en Subtitle | watch online Ep 02 Time Slip Dr. Jin : download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 03 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 04 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 05 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 06 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 07 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 08 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 09 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 10 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 11 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 12...

Pict Shin Bora joins EXO?

Comedian and singer Shin Bora reveals some funny photos of herself! She updated her Twitter with the photos posted here. She mentioned that her stylist must be a huge fan of EXO. She is dressed in red outfit which is quite similar to EXO's fashion, she then edited herself into some photos which cause discussion among netizens, is she good enough to perform with EXO? Download picture Shin Bora joins EXO? pack .zip photo : link

Goo Hara has a wardrobe malfunction on Japanese live stage

(Her name search trended in Japan after the broadcast) = Instiz : Goo Hara's broadcast accident in Japan - I don't want female idols to wear off-shoulder clothes when they're dancing. Even I get nervous as I watch them... - They should've put transparent shoulder straps since she was gonna be dancing ã… ã…  - I'm so glad the bra didn't fall off ã… ã…  - I hope only good things would happen to her from now on, she's struggling already ã… ã…  - Oh no ã… ã…  It's so professional of her to keep dancing when her dress is falling, though