Skip to main content

Decreasing fans & the singers

Pann: Don't you feel bitter as you stan a singer?

(Pann says when the singer knows that their fans are decreasing. Like Bana of B1A4)

1. [+64, -1] It's sad when the singer knows that their fans are decreasing. It's even more sad when the singer has to smile and not cry ㅠㅠ

3. [+57, -2] Really agree with the previous comment. I felt so bad and sorry when my singer knew that their fans were decreasing and was worried that people would forget them. They debuted years ago and had a lot of concerts but still cried at people coming to see their comeback. They must be worrying because of their fans, I feel so bad.

4. [+57, -0] I think all singers have felt this. I can only imagine how sad they must be to see their fans leaving.

5. [+17, -1] Find strength <3



6. [+12, -1] I'm a Bana and I hear a lot about our downfall and flops. I can really feel that the fans are decreasing. We were 150K but now we're down to 120K. They have long hiatuses and a lot of individual promotions, so a lot of fans left. My friends that were Banas all switched their fandoms... I'm so bitter.

7. [+11, -0] When my singer was on their peak, I didn't want it to stop. But I realize that my singer must give up their spot if another singer does better. The fans of the previous singer on their peak must've felt the same as me. I want my singer to be in fans' memories, not someone that shakes the world.

8. [+11, -0] I'm a Bana and I agree... I think most fans are not even streaming. Chart-out? Are you kidding... They should've been in the chart for at least a month. I'm sad because my bias knows that their fans are leaving.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download Time Slip Dr. Jin (kdrama)

TIME SLIP DR. JIN (타임슬립 닥터진) Ep 01 Time Slip Dr. Jin : download  | en Subtitle | watch online Ep 02 Time Slip Dr. Jin : download | en Subtitle | watch online Ep 02 Time Slip Dr. Jin : download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 03 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 04 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 05 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 06 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 07 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 08 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 09 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 10 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 11 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 12...

Pict Shin Bora joins EXO?

Comedian and singer Shin Bora reveals some funny photos of herself! She updated her Twitter with the photos posted here. She mentioned that her stylist must be a huge fan of EXO. She is dressed in red outfit which is quite similar to EXO's fashion, she then edited herself into some photos which cause discussion among netizens, is she good enough to perform with EXO? Download picture Shin Bora joins EXO? pack .zip photo : link

Goo Hara has a wardrobe malfunction on Japanese live stage

(Her name search trended in Japan after the broadcast) = Instiz : Goo Hara's broadcast accident in Japan - I don't want female idols to wear off-shoulder clothes when they're dancing. Even I get nervous as I watch them... - They should've put transparent shoulder straps since she was gonna be dancing ㅠㅠ - I'm so glad the bra didn't fall off ㅠㅠ - I hope only good things would happen to her from now on, she's struggling already ㅠㅠ - Oh no ㅠㅠ It's so professional of her to keep dancing when her dress is falling, though