Skip to main content

24K Sungoh copies BTS V?


Q) "You're famous for being a lookalike of BTS V"

Sungoh) "I've heard that a lot since before. There were a lot of talks about it from Korean fans and especially from international fans. They even asked, "is he your lost twin?" "is he your brother?" But I want to appeal my charm as 24K's Sungoh."



His recent comeback teaser with obvious V's styling



24K and BTS looking similar?



His bare face without V's styling

-

Pann: 24K Sungoh is seriously too much ã…‹ã…‹

1. [+126, -3]



2. [+94, -0] I won't mention his styling and concept because his company chooses them but he says himself that he looks like V and copies V's selcas ã…‹ã…‹ I'm speechless

3. [+91, -1] He's copying V from head to toe ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

4. [+50, -1] Armys, please speak nicely. I know that you're frustrated because Sungoh is copying Taehyung but tone down your words. And can all of you stop calling him a nugu? Every singer was a nugu. Just a year ago, BTS was also called a nugu and got so much hate. I can't bring myself to hate Sungoh.

5. [+44, -1] What is this guy?



6. [+42, -0] I think he's trying to pull a V-Baek... And Taetae never looks this awkward when he takes a photo with someone else ã…‹ã…‹



7. [+38, -0] A lot of his selcas are copying V's unique facial expression and lips

8. [+35, -2] I think I know what he's intending to do

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download Time Slip Dr. Jin (kdrama)

TIME SLIP DR. JIN (타임슬립 닥터진) Ep 01 Time Slip Dr. Jin : download  | en Subtitle | watch online Ep 02 Time Slip Dr. Jin : download | en Subtitle | watch online Ep 02 Time Slip Dr. Jin : download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 03 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 04 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 05 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 06 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 07 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 08 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 09 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 10 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 11 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 12...

Pict Shin Bora joins EXO?

Comedian and singer Shin Bora reveals some funny photos of herself! She updated her Twitter with the photos posted here. She mentioned that her stylist must be a huge fan of EXO. She is dressed in red outfit which is quite similar to EXO's fashion, she then edited herself into some photos which cause discussion among netizens, is she good enough to perform with EXO? Download picture Shin Bora joins EXO? pack .zip photo : link

Goo Hara has a wardrobe malfunction on Japanese live stage

(Her name search trended in Japan after the broadcast) = Instiz : Goo Hara's broadcast accident in Japan - I don't want female idols to wear off-shoulder clothes when they're dancing. Even I get nervous as I watch them... - They should've put transparent shoulder straps since she was gonna be dancing ã… ã…  - I'm so glad the bra didn't fall off ã… ã…  - I hope only good things would happen to her from now on, she's struggling already ã… ã…  - Oh no ã… ã…  It's so professional of her to keep dancing when her dress is falling, though